• <em id="6vhwh"><rt id="6vhwh"></rt></em>

    <style id="6vhwh"></style>

    <style id="6vhwh"></style>
    1. <style id="6vhwh"></style>
        <sub id="6vhwh"><p id="6vhwh"></p></sub>
        <p id="6vhwh"></p>
          1. 国产亚洲欧洲av综合一区二区三区 ,色爱综合另类图片av,亚洲av免费成人在线,久久热在线视频精品视频,成在人线av无码免费,国产精品一区二区久久毛片,亚洲精品成人片在线观看精品字幕 ,久久亚洲精品成人av秋霞

            實用醫護英語口語,醫生護士常用英語口語

            更新時間:2023-12-27 02:13:47 閱讀: 評論:0

            2023年12月27日發(作者:個人工作述職)

            實用醫護英語口語,醫生護士常用英語口語

            實用醫護英語口語,醫生護士常用英語口語

            實用醫護英語口語,醫生護士常用英語口語

            醫護人員常用英語口語

            do you do?/ Good morning!

            您好!(初次見面時使用)/早上好!

            2. What can I do for you? /Can I help you?

            您需要我幫助嗎?

            3.I'll bring you to your bedside, plea follow me. This is

            your bed.

            我要領您到床邊去.請跟我來.這是您的床位。

            4. The toilet is over there.

            衛生間在那邊。

            5. We supply hot water.

            我們供應熱水。

            6. Plea wait a moment. I'll let your doctor know. /I'll inform

            your doctor. 請等一會兒,我去通知醫生。

            7. Mary is the nur /doctor in charge of you.

            瑪麗是您的負責護士/醫生。

            8. Plea let us know if you need any help.

            您需要幫助時,請告訴我們。

            9. Smoking is not allowed here.

            這里不允許吸煙。

            you mind if I ask you a few questions?

            您介意我問您幾個問題嗎?

            11. We need some information from you.

            我們需要從您這兒收集一些信息。

            12. Is your tummy still sore?

            您的肚子還疼嗎?

            13. Does your pain come on after or before meals?

            您的疼痛是在飯前還是飯后發作?

            14. Does it hurt to pass urine? /when I press here?

            排尿時痛嗎?/ 當我按壓這兒時痛嗎?

            15. Does your back ache?

            您的后背痛嗎?

            16. Do your feet swell?

            您的腳腫了嗎?

            17. Do you have a cough/fever?

            您咳嗽嗎?/ 您有發熱嗎?

            18. Do you bring up any sputum?

            您咳痰嗎?

            19. Is there any radiation of the pain (to the shoulder)?

            有放射(到肩部的)痛嗎?

            20. How long have you had the pain?

            您的痛有多長時間了?

            21. When did the pain start? /where is your pain?

            疼痛從什么時候開始的/什么地方疼痛?

            22. Are your periods regular?

            您的月經規則嗎?

            you plea undress for medical examination?

            請您脫下衣服做體檢好嗎?

            24. Take off your clothes, plea.

            請把衣服脫下來。

            25. Lie down on the couch, plea./Just lie still on the couch

            and relax.

            請躺在治療床上./ 請安靜地躺在治療床上,放松。

            26. Bend your knees, plea.

            請屈膝。

            27. Open your mouth and say 'ah“

            張開口, 說: “啊”。

            28. Breathe deeply, plea./take a deep breath, plea.

            請深呼吸。

            29. May I examine your tummy, plea?

            我要檢查下您的肚子, 好嗎?

            30. Roll up your sleeves, plea.

            請卷起袖子。

            31.I am going to take your temperature. /Plea put the

            thermometer under your armpit.

            我要測一下您的體溫/請把體溫計放在您的腋下。

            32. Let me feel your pul.

            讓我測一下您的脈搏。

            33. I’ll test/take your blood pressure.

            我要測量您的血壓。

            34. I'm afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of

            blood for blood sugar level.

            我要取一滴指血做血糖測定, 需要刺一下手指。

            35. I’ll t ake some blood from your arm now.

            現在我要從您的胳膊抽血。

            36. Don’t take any thing by mouth after midnight until the

            blood is drawn tomorrow morning.

            半夜之后不要吃喝任何東西,明天早上抽血。

            37. Plea bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./

            plea collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.

            請留一份尿/便/痰的標本/請收集您的中段尿。

            38. Plea have your blood and urine tests done.

            請做一下您的血和尿試驗。

            39. You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today.

            今天您要做一個胸部/頭部CT。

            40. You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning. 今天早

            上您要拍一個胸片。

            41. You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Plea

            keep your bladder full.

            您要做B超檢查,請留尿,使膀胱充盈。

            42. You are going to have a gastric endoscopy tomorrow

            morning. Plea don't eat or drink anything after 12 o'clock

            tonight.

            明天上午您要做胃鏡檢查,今晚12點之后,請不要吃喝任何東西。

            43. You are going to have urine catheterization now.

            現在您需要導尿。

            44. I’m going to do an ECG for you.

            我要給您做心電圖。

            45. I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach; this

            is for gastro intestinal decompression. We can feed you the

            necessary nutrients through the tube. Plea swallow the tube as

            I put it down.

            我要放胃管到您的胃內,這是胃腸減壓。我們通過胃管給您必要的營養.當我放管時,請做吞咽動作。

            46. I’m going to make your bed. / we'll change the bed linen

            at once.

            我要給您整理床鋪/我們馬上給您換床單。

            47.I'll apply a cold(hot)compress to your ankle.

            我要給您的踝部冷/熱敷。

            operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency

            operation must be done now. Will you plea sign to give your

            permission for your operation?

            明天將做手術/現在馬上做急診手術. 同意手術請您簽字好嗎?

            49. I’m going to shave your skin. / I'm going to do skin

            preparation for you.

            我要給您做備皮/我要給您做皮膚準備。

            50. You’re going to have a local/general/epidural

            anesthesia.

            要給您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉。

            51. Are you allergic to any medication? / Penicillin?

            您對什么藥物/青霉素過敏嗎?

            52. I'm going to do a skin test of penicillin for you. / If you

            feel itchy or short of breath, plea let me know at once. I'll e

            the result in fifteen minutes. /I'm going to do a tetanus

            hypernsitive test for you.

            我要給您做青霉素皮試. 如果您感到癢或氣短,請立刻告訴我./我十五分鐘后看結果./我要給您做破傷風皮試。

            53. I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection.

            /intravenous infusion/ hypodermic i njection. 我要給您做肌肉/靜脈/皮內注射。

            54.I'm going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.我要給您灌腸, 幫助您排便。

            55. The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will

            remove your stitches.

            醫生要給您換藥/醫生要給您拆線。

            56. I’m going to give you oxygen now.

            我要給您吸氧。

            57.I'm going to give you mobilization.

            我要給您(霧化)吸入。

            58. I'm going to do bladder irrigation for you.

            我要給您做膀胱沖洗。

            59. You have to rest in bed for at least one week.

            您至少要臥床休息一周。

            60. How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How

            is your appetite?

            您今天怎么樣?您昨晚睡得怎么樣?您的食欲怎么樣?

            61. Did you pass motion yesterday? /Are your bowel

            movements normal?

            昨天您排便了嗎?/您的大便正常嗎?

            62. What color of your urine?

            您的尿液什么顏色?

            63. How much urine do you pass each time?

            您每次排尿多少?

            64. You will have skin/cervical traction.

            要給您做皮膚/頸部牽引。

            65. Take more exercis./Do some light work, have a happy

            outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to

            stumble.

            多做鍛煉/做一些輕體力活動,保持良好的心態,避免興奮和過度憂慮,小心不要摔倒。66. You are going to have a blood

            transfusion.

            要給您輸血。

            67. The results are normal.

            結果正常。

            68. You are suffering from (influenza, mumps, ~)/Your

            dia was diagnod as (influenza, mumps, ~).

            您的病診斷為(流型性感冒,腮腺炎~)。

            69. You have to stop smoking and alcohol.

            您必須戒煙、戒酒。

            two tablets three times a day after/before food.

            飯前飯后服,每日三次,每次兩粒。

            71. Take the medicine with a lot of water.

            服用此藥,要多飲水。

            72. I’ll give you an injection twice a day.

            我要給您注射,每日兩次。

            medicine is ud for preventing infection /treating

            infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying

            nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial

            pressure/stopping bleeding/

            這種藥是為了預防感染/治療感染/減輕疼痛/保護您的胃/提供營養/降低體溫/降低顱內壓/停止出血。

            74. You should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric

            diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.

            您的進食應該是低脂/低鹽/輕淡/高熱量/高蛋白/軟食/流食的食物。

            75. Plea take some more nourishing food.

            請食營養多的食物。

            mind/It doesn't matter.

            沒關系。

            77. Don’t worry.

            不要擔心。

            78. Don’t be nervous. You are in good hands.

            不要緊張, 操作者是高手。

            79. You will recover soon.

            您很快就會康復的。

            80. Plea come back to e the doctor for check-up in two

            weeks. 請兩周后來看醫生復查。

            1. I’m going to give you a hand. Wait a moment,plea.

            請稍等,我來幫你。

            2. I’m going to take your temperature.

            我要量一下你的體溫。

            3. I’m going to feel your pul on your wrist.

            我要在你的手腕上摸一下脈搏。

            4. Would you come toward me just a little?

            請稍微向我靠近一點好嗎?

            5. Breathe in/out.

            吸氣/呼氣。

            6. Try to relax and keep calm.

            盡量放松,保持鎮靜。

            7. Plea hold your breath.

            請屏住呼吸。

            8. Plea lie off your trours/jacket.

            請脫下褲子/外衣。

            9. Plea lie on your left,facing the wall.

            請朝左側躺,面對墻壁。

            10. Plea take off your shoes and lie down.

            請脫鞋,躺下。

            11. Plea breathe deeply.

            請深呼吸。

            12. Plea breathe normally.

            請正常呼吸。

            13. Plea relax and don’t move.

            請放松,不要動。

            14. You may breathe now.

            現在你可以呼氣了。

            15. Plea bend your knees.

            請屈膝。

            16. Plea lift your left leg.

            請抬起你的左腿。

            17. Plea lift your right leg.

            請抬起你的右腿。

            18. You need a thorough examination.

            你需要做一個全面檢查。

            19. Now the other side.

            現在請換另一側。

            20. Plea lie on your stomach.

            請俯臥。

            21. Let me take a look in your ears,first.

            首先,讓我看一下你的耳朵。

            22. Now let me examine your no.

            現在讓我檢查你的鼻子。

            23. Now I want to look in your throat.

            現在我要檢查你的咽喉。

            24. Don’t worry. It doesn’t hurt you.

            別擔心,不會弄痛你的。

            25. Tell me if I hurt you too much.

            如果我弄得你很痛,請告訴我。

            26. Take a few deep breaths.

            做幾次深呼吸。

            27. It will be finished in 3 minutes.

            檢查將在3分鐘內完成。

            28. It’s finished. You can get dresd.

            完成了,你可以穿上衣服了。

            29. Plea relax.

            請放松。

            30. It will finish in conds.

            馬上就完了。

            31. You need a blood test.

            你需要驗血。

            32. I will prick your thumb.

            我要刺一下你的拇指。

            33. I’d like to take some blood from your arm.

            我要從你手臂取血。

            34. Let me draw your blood.

            讓我來給你抽血。

            35. Give me your arm.

            把手臂伸給我。

            36. Plea roll up your sleeve.

            請把你的袖子卷起來。

            37. Plea hold the gauze for a few minutes.

            請按幾分鐘紗布。

            38. Plea wait until we get the result of the blood test. 請等到血檢結果出來。

            39. It is normal.

            結果正常。

            40. Just lie still and relax.

            躺著別動,全身放松。

            41. Plea relax.

            請放松。

            42. Never mind.

            沒關系。

            43. It doesn’t sound rious.

            看起來病情并不嚴重。

            44. There is nothing to worry about.

            沒什么可擔心的。

            45. I’m sure you’ll be completely recovered.

            我肯定你會徹底痊愈的。

            46. Just a little patience.

            請耐心堅持一下。

            47. We’ll have you fixed up in no time.

            我們很快就能給你治好的。

            48. I’m glad to e you are doing so well.

            我很高興看到你恢復得這樣好。

            49. It won’t take long to recover.

            不會太久就恢復了。

            50. If you need any more information, come and e me. 如

            果你需要了解更多的情況,請來找我。

            51. Try to relax and keep calm.

            盡量放松,保持鎮靜。

            52. It doesn’t matter.

            沒關系。

            53. I would like to test your urine.

            我要檢查你的尿液。

            54. Plea bring your urine in this cup.

            請把你的尿液盛在這個杯子里拿來。

            55. Plea collect your urine in the middle part urination. of請收集你的中段尿。

            56. I’ll come back in a minute.

            我一會兒就回來。

            57. The doctor is coming to e you soon.

            醫生很快就來看你。

            58. Plea take this paper to your doctor.

            請把這張紙拿給你的醫生。

            59. Shall I explain it again?

            要我再解釋一遍嗎?

            60. This medicine is ud for treating bacterial infections. 這種藥是治療細菌性感染的。

            61. Don’t worry. There is not any danger.

            別擔心,沒有任何危險。

            62. It’s difficult to say what’s exactly wrong just now.

            現在還說不好到底是什么問題。

            63. You can’t have cold meals.

            你不能吃冷飯。

            64. Avoid eating greasy food.

            不要吃油膩的食物。

            65. What you need is more nourishing food.

            你需要的是更有營養的食物。

            66. Have regular meals, keep a diet with a lot of vegetables

            and fruit but little meat.

            你飲食要有規律,多吃蔬菜、水果,少吃肉食。

            67. Smoking will do you harm.

            抽煙對你有害處。

            68. Don’t work too hard.

            不能過于勞累。

            69. Don’t stay up late working.

            不要熬夜工作。

            70. You can’t keep on working, and should stay in bed for

            a week.

            你不能繼續工作了,應該臥床休息一周。

            71. Take it easy.

            別著急,放心好了。

            72. I’m sure you’ll be all right in no time.

            我相信你很快就會康復。

            73. Would you like your hair washing?

            你要洗頭嗎?

            74. I’ll bathe your hair.

            我來幫你洗頭。

            75. I’m going to give you a bath.

            我來幫你洗澡。

            76. I’m going to make your bed.

            我來給你鋪床。

            77. You’re looking better today.

            你今天看上去好多了。

            78. Good morning, Miss Paine. I’m nur Johnson.

            早上好,帕恩小姐。我是約翰護士。

            79. Mr. and Mrs. Gates, my name is Miss White. I’m a nur.

            蓋茨先生和蓋茨太太好,我是懷特小姐,是名護士。80. If you have

            any problems, plea let me know.

            有什么不舒服盡管告訴我。

            81. Don’t be nervous.

            別緊張。

            82. It is not rious.

            病情不嚴重。

            83. Cheer up. I think things will come all right.

            振作起來,我想一切都會好的。

            84. Let’s hope for the better.

            想開些。

            85. You should stay in bed for a few days.

            你應該臥床休息幾天。

            86. We are going to do the operation on you tomorrow. I

            hope

            you won’t worry.

            我們明天就要給你做手術,希望你不要緊張/擔心。

            87. The doctor who will operate on you is very experienced

            and considerate.

            給你做手術的醫生很有經驗,而且耐心細致。

            88. We’ll give you anesthesia. Plea let me know if you feel

            any pain during the operation.

            我們會使用麻醉藥,不過手術期間如果你感到疼痛,就告訴我。89. If you have any discomfort during the operation, plea

            don’t hesitate to tell me.

            手術中有什么不舒服,請盡快告訴我,不要猶豫。

            90. The operation went very well.

            手術很順利/成功。

            91. You should sign the connt.

            你需要簽署一份手術同意書。

            92. I’ll give you an enema tonight. After that plea don’t

            take any food or water before the operation.

            今晚我要給你灌一次腸,灌腸后直至手術前請不要吃東西或喝水。

            93. We’re rving breakfast right now。

            我們現在正在供應早餐。

            94. Lunch is at 12:30. Patients can have a rest after that.

            午餐時間是12:30,飯后病人可以午休。

            95. I’m afraid you’re still too feeble to get up.

            恐怕你太虛弱,還不能下床。

            96. Ring any time you need help.

            需要幫助時請隨時按鈴。

            97. Plea turn from side to side every two or three hours.

            請你每兩三個小時翻一次身。

            98. I’m going to empty the bedpan.

            我去把便盆倒掉。

            99. You have to stay here for another two weeks.

            你還得再在醫院住兩周。

            100. You can watch TV, but plea don’t bother the others.

            你可以看電視,但請不要妨礙其他人。

            101. Don’t worry about it.

            別為那事擔心。

            102. Plea tell me something of your past illness.

            請告訴我你過去生病的一些情況。

            103. Now, I would like to ask you some questions about your

            family.

            現在,我想問一些有關你的家庭的問題。

            104. Plea point with your finger where it hurts the most.

            請用手指出最痛點在什么部位。

            105. Tell me exactly where it hurts.

            告訴我疼痛的準確部位。

            106. The doctor has ordered a soft diet for you.

            醫生囑咐要你吃軟食。

            107. Plea don’t eat anything except what w e give you.

            除了我們指定的食物外,請不要吃別的。

            108. Take the tablets three times a day after food.

            請每日三次飯后服這種藥片。

            109. I think you have to come back for periodical check-ups.

            我認為你需要定期體檢。

            110. I suggest you to take a cond opinion.

            我勸你再聽聽別人的意見。

            111. Don’t take it so much t o your heart.

            別把那件事放在心上。

            112. Okay, it’s done. Did it hurt?

            好了,完了。痛嗎?

            113. Plea bring a specimen of your stool.

            請把你的大便標本帶來。

            114. I suggest you walk around and do some light exercis.

            我建議你散散步,做些輕微的鍛煉。

            115. It ems you had better be hospitalized.

            看來你最好還是住院。

            116. You can keep on working.

            你可以繼續工作。

            117. You had better not go out becau of your rious illness.

            你病得很重,最好不要出門。

            118. If you feel wor, plea come back to the hospital right

            away.

            如果你覺得病情加重了,請馬上來醫院。

            119. Thank you for your help.

            謝謝你的幫助。

            120. Good luck to you.

            祝你好運。

            1. Did you have any trouble finding us today? 今天來找我們還順利嗎?

            2. What’s the matter with you?

            你怎么不舒服?

            3. How long have you felt sick?

            你病了多久了?

            4. How did it happen?

            這是怎么發生的?

            5. Do you have a stuffy no?

            你鼻子不通氣嗎?

            6. When did it begin?

            什么時候開始的?

            7. Have you been with anyone who has a cold? 你與患感冒的人

            8. Do you have any vision problems?

            你有什么視力問題嗎?

            9. Have you had any trouble with your eyes? 你得過什么眼病嗎?

            10. How are you feeling today?

            今天你感覺怎么樣?

            11. What’s bothering you?

            你那兒不舒服?

            12. You don’t look well. Is there anything wrong? 你看起來氣色不好,哪兒不舒服?

            13. When did you begin feeling sick?

            你是什么時候開始感覺身體不舒服的?

            14. Do you become fatigued easily?

            你第一次注意到這種情況是什么時候?

            15. When did you notice it the first time?

            16. Has it happened before?

            這種情況以前發生過嗎?

            17. How long have you been like this symptom? 你這種癥狀持續多長時間了?

            18. Have you had any fever?

            你發燒嗎?

            19. Do you sweat a lot?

            你出汗多嗎?

            20. You look very pale. What’s the trouble? 你看上去很蒼白,哪兒不舒服?

            21. When did you begin to notice the symptoms? 你是什么時候開始發現這些癥狀的?

            22. Have you had similar trouble before?

            你以前有過類似的毛病嗎?

            23. What do you think cau the symptom? 你覺得引起這個癥狀的原因是什么?

            24. What’s your first symptom?

            你最初的癥狀是什么?

            25. Do you feel weak?

            你感覺虛弱嗎?

            26. Are you feeling very tired lately?

            你最近感覺很疲勞嗎?

            27. Was your temperature been taken?

            你量過體溫了嗎?

            28. Do you have your blood pressure checked

            regularly? 你是否經常量血壓?

            29. Have you had a cold recently?

            你最近患過感冒嗎?

            30. May I help you?

            我能幫助你嗎?

            31. What’s the trouble?

            有什么不舒服?

            32. How much do you weight?

            你的體重是多少?

            33. Has your weight changed recently?

            最近你的體重有沒有變化?

            34. Have you gained any weight lately?

            你來近體重增加了嗎?

            35. Have you noticed any of the symptoms recently? 最近你注意到有這些癥狀嗎?

            36. Are you feeling better?

            你感覺好些了嗎?

            37. Have you ever felt anything like this before? 以前你有過類似的感覺嗎?

            38. Have you noticed anything that makes it wor? 你注意到有什么事情讓這種癥狀加重嗎?

            39. Have you noticed any hair loss?

            你注意到有沒有脫發現象?

            40. How do you feel today? Is there anything wrong? 你今天感覺怎么樣?有什么不舒服嗎?

            41. Tell me why you came today?

            告訴我你今天為什么來這兒?

            42. Do you feel anything wrong with you?

            你認為自己有什么問題?

            43. How are your teeth?

            你的牙齒好嗎?

            44. Do you have wisdom teeth?

            你長智齒了嗎?

            45. Do you wear dentures?

            你戴假牙了嗎?

            46. How often do you e the dentist?

            你多長時間去看牙醫?

            47. Do you have any loo teeth?

            你有松動的牙齒嗎?

            48. When did you last e a dentist?

            你上次看牙醫是什么時候?

            49. Do your gums bleed when you brush?

            你刷牙的時候牙齦出血嗎?

            50. Can you tell me about your problem?

            你能告訴我你的問題嗎?

            51. How long has this been a problem?

            這個問題有多長時間了?

            52. Would you explain how bad it is?

            你能解釋一下它有多糟嗎?

            53. Have you ever been unconscious from an injury? 你有過外傷所致的意識喪失嗎?

            54. Have you ever pasd out?

            你曾有過不省人事的現象嗎?

            55. How often are the attacks?

            多久發作一次?

            56. How long does each episode last?

            每次發作持續多久?

            57. How often do you have headaches?

            你多久頭你疼一次?

            58. Have you ever had a head injury?

            你的頭部受過外傷嗎?

            59. Have you ever been paralyzed?

            你曾經癱瘓過嗎?

            60. What sort of problem have you been having? 你現在有什

            么問題?

            61. Have you noticed any change recently?

            你最近有什么變化沒有?

            62. Have you ever fainted?

            你暈過嗎?

            63. Are you near-sighted or far-sighted?

            你近視還是遠視?

            64. Do you wear glass or contact lens?

            你戴眼鏡或隱形眼鏡嗎?

            65. Do you have trouble eing at night?

            夜里你的視力有問題嗎?

            66. Do you have nobleeds?

            你流鼻血嗎?

            67. How is your hearing?

            你的聽力好嗎?

            68. Do you have a rough throat?

            你嗓音粗啞嗎?

            69. How long have you had hoarness?

            你聲音嘶啞有多長時間了?

            70. What kinds of difficulties are you having? 你現在有什么問題?

            71. Have you been coughing lately?

            你最近咳嗽嗎?

            72. Do you have shortness of breath?

            你氣短嗎?

            73. Do you have trouble breathing?

            你呼吸有問題嗎?

            74. Do you have any trouble with your chest? 你胸部有毛病嗎?

            75. Have you ever had asthma?

            你的過哮喘嗎?

            76. Have you ever coughed up blood?

            你咳出過血嗎?

            77. Do you want another pillow at night?

            你睡覺時要墊高枕頭嗎?

            78. Have you ever needed to sit up to breathe at

            night?

            你曾有過夜里需要端坐才能呼吸的情況嗎?

            79. Was it better or wor during the summer? 夏天時這個癥狀是好些還是更糟?

            80. What symptoms do you have?

            你有些什么樣的癥狀?

            81. Have you ever had heart trouble?

            你得過心臟病嗎?

            82. Have you ever had a murmur?

            你有過心臟雜音嗎?

            83. Is the problem getting wor, better, or staying

            the same?

            這個問題變得更糟了,好些了,還是保持原樣?

            84. How often does it happen, once a day, a week, or a

            month?

            這種情況多久發生1次,1天1次,1周還是1個月1次?

            85. Do your feet swell?

            你的腳腫嗎?

            86. Do your hands shake?

            你的手抖嗎?

            87. Do you have any trouble urinating

            你排尿有困難嗎?

            88. Do you often wake up to urinate in the middle of

            the night?

            你經常半夜起來小便嗎?

            89. How many times do you get up to urinate at night? 夜里你要起來排幾次小便?

            90. Tell me what’s wrong?

            告訴我哪兒不好?

            91. Has there been a change in your bowels? 你的大便有異常嗎?

            92. Does your motion have any blood in it?

            大便有血嗎?

            93. When did you last have a general checkup? 你最近一次做全身體檢是什么時候?

            94. How often do you have a bowel movement? 你多久排一次大便?

            95. When did you last have your bowels opened? 你最后一次排便是什么時候?

            96. Do you have any difficulty with passage of stools? 你解大便有困難嗎?

            97. Have you ever had blood in your stools?

            你曾有過大便帶血的現象嗎?

            98. Is there any blood or mucus in the stool? 大便里有血或者粘液嗎?

            99. When did you last feel well?

            你最近一次感覺良好是什么時候?

            實用醫護英語口語,醫生護士常用英語口語

            本文發布于:2023-12-27 02:13:47,感謝您對本站的認可!

            本文鏈接:http://www.newhan.cn/zhishi/a/1703614427252754.html

            版權聲明:本站內容均來自互聯網,僅供演示用,請勿用于商業和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的權益請與我們聯系,我們將在24小時內刪除。

            本文word下載地址:實用醫護英語口語,醫生護士常用英語口語.doc

            本文 PDF 下載地址:實用醫護英語口語,醫生護士常用英語口語.pdf

            下一篇:返回列表
            標簽:需要   醫生   時候   檢查   手術
            留言與評論(共有 0 條評論)
               
            驗證碼:
            推薦文章
            排行榜
            Copyright ?2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by ? 實用文體寫作網旗下知識大全大全欄目是一個全百科類寶庫! 優秀范文|法律文書|專利查詢|
            主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久这里只有精品10| 欧美亚洲h在线一区二区| 久久精品人人做人人| 亚洲国产精品综合久久网各| 成人免费无遮挡在线播放| 国产乱子伦手机在线| 9lporm自拍视频区| AV毛片无码中文字幕不卡| 亚洲国产日韩在线视频| 久久精品国产再热青青青| 亚洲中文在线视频| 免费看亚洲一区二区三区| 国产无遮挡又黄又爽不要vip软件 国产成人精品一区二区秒拍1o | 久久亚洲精精品中文字幕| 亚洲国产欧美在线看片一国产| 大尺度国产一区二区视频| 精品亚洲AⅤ无码午夜在线| 91精品国产免费久久久久久 | 夜色www国产精品资源站| 国产精品熟女一区二区三区 | 无码国模国产在线观看免费| 成年18禁美女网站免费进入| 国产av黄色一区二区三区| 老熟妇乱子交视频一区| 中文字幕无码视频手机免费看| 无码人妻一区二区三区兔费| 亚洲国产激情一区二区三区| xxxx丰满少妇高潮| 久久人人妻人人爽人人爽| 天堂网av一区二区三区| 全球成人中文在线| 亚洲日本韩国欧美云霸高清| 国产99re热这里只有精品| 青青草综合在线观看视频| 狠狠爱五月丁香亚洲综| 日韩一区二区在线看精品| 樱花草视频www日本韩国| 国产人碰人摸人爱视频| 久久香蕉国产线看观看怡红院妓院| 国产V片在线播放免费无码| 国产午夜精品在人线播放|