2023年12月28日發(作者:搖船調)

毀滅日已過去了六天
It's been six months since Doomsday,
整個世界仍籠罩在
and the world is still shaken
氪星之子卡爾-艾爾的死亡的恐慌中
by the death of Kal-El of Krypton.
也就是超人
Better known to us as Superman.
今天的嘉賓是評論員G·戈登·戈弗雷
My guest is commentator,G. Gordon Godfrey.
先生,您寫過一篇論文
Sir, you've written an editorial
呼吁我們拒絕那些所謂的“超級英雄”
in which you call on us to reject so-called "Supers,"
并且努力成為自己的英雄
and effectively become our own heroes.
我們已經被入侵了,凱特
We have an infestation, Cat.
事態已經失去了控制
It's out of control.
你還在寫關于新出現的神秘超人
You're writing about the mysterious new Superman.
哦,埃里克!
Oh, Eric!
聽著,凱特,現實就是
Look, Cat,the reality is,
我們并不了解這些“超人”
the are "Supermen" we know nothing about.
但是他們的確在讓世界變得更美好
But they're actually making a difference.
這話你能對神劍號♥航♥天♥飛機機組那些人說?
Did they make a difference to the Excalibur Shuttle crew?
我們已經有人在努力改變世界的人
We already have,difference-makers.
- 警♥察♥… - 應該是正義聯盟跟泰坦
- - The Justice League, the Titans.
但是,凱特,我的論文的觀點
But, Cat, the point of my editorial
正是是時候讓我們人類
is to say that it's time for human beings
停止依賴聯盟跟泰坦
to stop relying on Leagues and Titans,
并且開始自我救贖
and start saving ourlves.
所以我們每個人都應該做自己的超人?
So, we should each be our own Superman?
我的意思是,這不就是那些人
I mean, isn't that exactly what
正在做的事嗎?
the guys are doing?
幫我轉個消息給曼海姆
Get a message to Mannheim.
告訴他生意都在斯奈基·多伊爾的掌控中
Tell him, Snakey Doyle's got the business in-hand.
過幾分鐘他就來了
We'll e him in five to ten.
別再自欺欺人了,凱特
Stop fooling yourlf, Cat.
“鋼鐵之子”已經死了
The "Man of Steel" is dead.
大伙都看到了尸體
We saw the body.
當然在它消失之前看到的
Before it vanished.
聽著,我們甚至不知道氪星人是否會死
Look, we have no idea if a Kryptonian can even die.
我的意思是,尸體上哪里去了
I mean, where's the body?
誰在乎
Who cares?
正真緊迫的問題其實是
The real questions here are far more pressing.
這些新來的人到底是誰?
Who are the new guys?
他們為什么要來這里?
Why are they here?
他們又來自哪里
What is their place
在一個沒有超人的世界?
in a world without a Superman?
超人的統治
Reign of the SuperMan
我討厭這標題
I hate it!
振作起來伙計們
Buck up, Troupe.
內容寫的還可以,就是標題跟屎一樣
Writing's fine,just a crap headline.
我們待會兒就改
We'll fix it later.
現在,我要角度
Now, I want angles!
沙利文?
Sullivan?
執法角度怎么樣?
Law enforcement angle.
或者犯罪統計,“超人讓我們更安全”?
Crime stats. "Have the Supermen made us safer?"
我喜歡,把執法角度放在九〇后板塊
I love it. Change "Law enforcement" to "Millennials"
把犯罪統計放在速推
and "Crime stats" to "Re-tweets."
超人有什么動向不?伙計們?
Are the Supermen trending?Troupe?
我今晚要去報導萊克斯普慈善晚會
I was gonna go cover the LexCorp charity gala tonight.
錯,你得報導在正義聯盟的
're covering the big launch
瞭望塔的發布會
of the Justice League's Watchtower.
主題是“新的超人有被邀請”?
Have the new Supermen been invited?
倫巴德?
Lombard?
我真不覺得那里會有體育視角
Uh, I... I don't really think there's a sports angle here.
這個好,我喜歡!肯特?
I love it! Kent?
我是說肯特視角
I meant the Kent angle.
緬懷毀滅日犧牲的人們
"Missing persons following the Doomsday attack."
“找尋幸存者”
"The arch for survivors."
我記得路易斯負責這塊,頭
I think Lois is covering it, Chief.
別叫我“頭”
Don't call me "Chief."
蘭恩,你都知道什么了
Lane, what have you got?
見了凱撒的鬼了
Great Caesar's ghost!
路易斯蘭恩跑哪里去了
Where the hell's Lois Lane?
一切都會好起來的路易斯
It's okay, Lois.
你還有我們
We've got you.
吉米收拾了下他的桌子
Jimmy packed up his desk.
他有個盒子,但是我還沒回去過《星球日報》,自從…
He has a box, but I haven't been to the
當我在那里,它總是提醒我他不在
When I'm there, it just reminds me that he isn't.
我應該打個電♥話♥
I should've called.
我想
I wanted to.
我只是很高興他終于告訴你了
I'm just glad he finally fesd up.
要在你面前隱瞞對他來說真的很難
It was such a big cret to keep from you.
我也愛他
I loved him too.
- 我試著告訴他,但是 - 哦,親愛的
- I tried to tell him, - Oh,
他知道的
He knew.
我只是,我不能相信他就這么走了
I can't believe he's gone.
那該死的格蘭特女人說他可能沒死
He might not be if you watch that damn Grant woman.
喬納森
Jonathan!
克拉克的尸體不見了
Clark's body disappears,
然后突然這些新超人就出現了
and suddenly the new Supermen show up out of the blue.
會不會其中一個是克拉克重生?
What if one of them really is Clark reborn?
不可能
Not possible.
如果是我會知道的
I would know.
當然,我只是說…
Of cour. I
還有很多未解的問題
There are a lot of unanswered questions.
當超人第一次出現在大都會
When Superman first showed up in Metropolis,
沒人知道他是怎么回事
nobody knew what to make of him,
因為沒人知道該問他什么
becau nobody knew what to ask him.
我知道該問他什么
I knew what to ask him.
我知道該問這些人什么!
I know what to ask the guys!
抱歉,我得走了
I'm sorry, I gotta go.
很高興你打電♥話♥給我
I'm glad you called.
很高興你來了
I'm glad you came.
我希望你能幫我
I was hoping you could help me.
- 我跟著 - 我從沒想過我們會成為競爭者
- I' - I never thought of us as rivals, you know.
我們是競爭者?
Are we?
卡爾-艾爾跟我有特殊的聯♥系♥
Kal-El and I had a special bond,
但你是克拉克肯特生命中的摯愛
but you were the love of Clark Kent's life.
不管怎樣我釋懷了他最終已經告訴你一切了
Anyway, I'm relieved he finally told you everything.
很現實他并沒有告訴我“一切”
Apparently he didn't.
我很抱歉,作為一個亞馬遜人
I'm sorry. For an Amazon,
我在這里幾乎沒有什么女性朋友
I have surprisingly few girl friends here.
所以,我在這方面很差勁
So, I'm bad at this.
沒關系的,我也沒有很多女性朋友
It's okay. I don't have many girl friends either.
不管怎樣,我叫你來的原因是
Anyway, the reason I called is that
我在跟進新的超人的故事
I'm following the story on the new Supermen
我希望
and I was hoping that
你或者聯盟有關于這些人的內部消息
you or the League might have some inside information on the guys.
匿名,深后臺
Anonymous, deep background,
就當是幫助我指導我的工作
just to help me direct my efforts.
所以,你邀我來這里不是跟你一起悲傷?
So, you didn't invite me here to grieve with you?
作為朋友?
As friends?
說實話,不是
Not really, no.
感謝赫拉!
Thank Hera!
不考慮我的名聲,我在矯情方面真的很差勁
Despite my reputation, I'm not good at being touchy-feely.
路易斯,在超人上我真的沒有什么能給你的信息
Lois, I don't have anything for you on the Supermen.
真希望我有
I wish I did.
私下告訴你
Off the record,
自從我們失去了卡爾,聯盟削瘦了很多
the League's been stretched very thin since we lost Kal.
我不覺得世界意識到
I don't think the world realized
他們有多依賴他
how much they depended on him.
我知道這種感覺
I know the feeling.
不,我很抱歉,路易斯
No. I'm sorry, Lois.
- 我不該… - 沒關系的
- I - That's fine.
真的
Really.
能很理解的人談一談真的很高興
It feels good to talk to someone who understands.
我很抱歉勞煩你新超人的問題
I'm sorry to bother you about the new Supermen.
當我沒問過
Forget I asked.
這話我只跟你說
Just between us,
我喜歡戴面罩的那個性子野的
I like the brutal one with the visor.
不過我心里已經有人了
But apparently I have a type.
還有什么能提供給你們可愛的小姐的?
Anything el I can get for you lovely ladies?
冰激凌
Ice cream.
呃,也許你在女性朋友方面
Hmm. Maybe you're not so bad
也沒這么差勁啦
at the girl friend thing after all.
你也是,路易斯蘭恩
And you, Lois Lane,
你有一顆亞馬遜人的心
have the heart of an Amazon.
你想搭便車不?
So, you wanna share a ride?
感謝,不過我有自己的車
Thanks,I've kinda got my own.
你介意不?
Would you mind?
我們應該什么時候再聚一次
We should do this again sometime.
路易斯,我知道為了治愈
Lois, I know in order to heal,
你需要解決這些超人的謎團
you need to solve the mystery of the Supermen.
但是你要確保在過程中不失去了自我
Just make sure you don't lo yourlf in the process.
出事了?
Something wrong?
沒,一切都在計劃中
No. Everything's on schedule.
他只是有點辣手
He's just Handsy for me.
他肯定從你身上學來的。多諾萬
He must get that from you, Donovan.
洛伊絲·蘭?
Lois Lane?
約翰·亨利·艾恩斯
John Henry Irons.
你采訪過我一次
You interviewed me once.
呃,艾爾博士!當然。
Uh,Dr. Irons! Right.
我很抱歉,我還有事
I'm sorry,would you excu me?
我的信♥號♥♥來了
And there's my cue.
女士們先生們
Ladies and gentlemen,
再一次,我想謝謝你們所有人的慷慨
once again, I want to thank you all for giving so generously.
聯合起來,我們將重建我們偉大的城市
Together, we will rebuild our great city,
并且我們永遠不會醒來后經歷另一個毀滅日
and ensure that we never wake to another Doomsday.
你們己經在新聞上看到他了
You've en him in the news,
不過你們并不知道誰在背后支持他直到現在
but you didn't know who was bankrolling him until now.
女士們先生們
Ladies and gents,
我給你們帶來,萊克斯公♥司♥的新超人!
I give you LexCorps'new Superman!
你好啊女士們!
Hello, ladies!
如果你想要一個能盡善盡美的英雄
If you want a hero who can measure up,
- 我能… - 并且我在這里保證
- - And I promi you
只要公♥司♥不倒
that as long as LexCorp exists,
超人到老
Superman lives.
大都會將會被保護起來
Metropolis will be protected.
嗯,聚會在那里
Um, party's back that way.
哦,哈嘍!
Oh, hello!
哈嘍。
Hello.
我在找某個人
I was looking for someone.
多諾萬先生
Mr. Donovan.
咱們換個地兒
Not here.
你看著很眼熟
You look familiar.
你看起來也不這么壞啊
You don't look so bad yourlf.
你在這里工作?
Do you work down here?
你都做些什么
What do you do?
高等基因研究
Advanced genetics.
片段化、操縱DNA
Fragmenting and manipulating DNA
用于分子復♥制♥
for molecular duplication
還有,呃,重造
and, ah, reproduction.
唔!聽著很重要
Ooh! Sounds important.
你不會覺得像萊克斯公♥司♥的新超人這種
You don't think a sophisticated clone
精美的克隆是石頭里蹦出來的吧
like LexCorps' new Superman out there, just happens on its own.
克隆?
Clone?
對
That's right.
盧瑟先生
Mr. Luthor.
- 我正在… - 你給我閉嘴
- I - Mouthing off.
再一次
Again.
給你個建議,多諾萬
Word of advice, Donovan.
一個不能保守秘密的人
A man who can't keep crets
不該到處睡女人
shouldn't sleep around on his wife.
萊克斯,我發誓,我沒
Lex,I swear, I didn't.
當然,你有。我等下再處理你。
Of cour, you I'll deal with you later.
滾出去
Get out.
蘭恩女士
Ms. Lane,
你傷害了我
I'm hurt.
我一直認為超人一旦出局
I always assumed once Superman was out of the picture,
你會來找我
you'd rebound with me.
什么鬼
What the hell?
你覺得在做什么
What do you think you're doing?
在這個時刻
At this moment,
我在回答萊克斯提的問題
I am answering a question pod by Lex Luthor.
好吧,聽著,這是另一個
Okay. Well,here's another one,
你到底來這里做什么
Why the hell are you here?
萊克斯是眾所周知的一個罪犯
Lex Luthor is a known criminal.
罪犯必須被根除
Criminals must be eradicated.
- 謝謝你嘞 - 為啥?
- Thank you. - For what?
蹲下
Get down!
為什么,蘭恩女士,你真的在乎。
Why, Ms. Lane, you do care.
叫你的克隆停下,萊克斯
Call off your clones, Lex!
只有小孩是我的
Only the boy is mine.
抱歉老鐵
Sorry, pal.
毀了我的聚會
Crash my party,
你就會被扁
you get bounced.
你已被列為一級刑事從犯
You have been classified a priority one criminal accessory.
頭像或者被根除
Surrender or be eradicated.
很好,你已經被列為
Well, you've been classified
一個優先處理垃圾袋,所以,看招!
a priority one dirt-bag, so, there!
對
Yeah!
你最好逃跑!混♥蛋♥!
You better run!Jerk!
啊哦
Uh-oh.
嘿,我能解決他
Hey! I had that guy.
你還是退下吧,超級小子
By all means,go to town, Superboy.
爺叫超人
It's Superman.
好吧,我們可以用簡單的方法解決
Okay, we can do this the easy way
或者用麻煩的方法。
or the hard way.
把盧瑟交給超人,一切都結束了。
Surrender Luthor over to Superman and this ends.
夠了
That's enough.
也許我們有分歧
We may e it differently,
不過在法律看來
but in the eyes of the law
萊克斯不是罪犯
Lex Luthor is not a criminal.
法律是你永遠不能打破的東西
The rule of law is a rule you never break.
真正的正義是每個人的權利
And real justice is everyone's right.
就算是最糟糕的人
Even the worst among us.
好吧,你又他媽的是誰?
Now, who the hell are you?
我是超人
I'm Superman.
超人只有一個
There is only one Superman.
哦,小菜一碟
Oh! No problemo.
只是工作而已
Just doin' my job.
就像老板說的,公♥司♥不倒
Like the boss says,as long as LexCorp exists,
超人到老
Superman lives.
我就是超人
And I'm Superman.
我
Me.
他在那里,那里
There he is!Over there.
- 在那里,在那里 - 就是他!
- Over there! Over there! - That's him!
你為什么來這里?
Why are you here?
干得漂亮,謝謝你
Nice work in there. Thank you.
他跑了
He got away.
對啊,我們也跑了
Yeah, so did we.
鋼鐵之軀怎么樣了?
What happened to the man in steel?
他退休了
He took off.
露易絲蘭恩,星球日報
Lois Lane. Daily Planet.
那么,你多老了?
So, how old are you?
你說什么?
Excu me?
你又多老了?
How old are you?
夠老了。
Old enough.
行了,親愛的,有事找我
Okay, babe. Hit me up.
惡心死我了
That was revolting.
所以,你介意告訴我
So do you mind telling me
你在那個實驗室做什么?
what the heck you were doing in that lab?
我以前在那里工作
I ud to work there.
我懷疑萊克斯在用科技
I suspect Lex has been using tech I developed
制♥造♥改良武器再黑市上販賣♥♥
to retrofit weapons for the black market.
你又在跟多諾萬做什么?
What the heck were you doing with Donovan?
發現超級小子是個克隆
Finding out that Superboy is a clone.
所以你為什么隱瞞你的新超人是個克隆?
So why did you hide the fact that your new Superman is actually a clone?
我從沒說過他不是克隆
I never said he wasn't a clone.
我只是說他是超人
I said he's Superman.
并且他是個超人的克隆
And he is a Superman clone.
現在,我得走了
Now, if you'll excu me.
我們要叫醒他嗎?
Do we wake him?
不
No.
卡爾艾爾的最后一戰讓他嚴重枯竭
Kal-El's last battle left him verely depleted.
我們不能中斷離子輻射傳遞
We must not interrupt his ion radiation transfer.
蘭恩說他們都是冒牌的
Lane's not explicitly calling them fakes.
她問需要被問的問題
She's asking the questions that need to be asked.
在她爆料出萊克斯公♥司♥的克隆行為后
After her stunning LexCorp clone expo,
她成為了我們的焦點
she's got our attention.
你好,蘭恩小姐
Hello, Ms. Lane.
我猜你收到了我的消息?
I guess you got my message?
整個城市都收到了
The whole city did.
我覺得很糟糕我們之前沒機會談談
I feel terrible we haven't been able to talk yet.
記錄下?
On the record?
不過我以為你看到我會很高興
But I thought you'd be happy to e me.
看到誰?
See who?
我不知道你是誰
I don't know who you are.
路易斯,是我!
Lois, it's me!
你看起來像超人
You look like Superman,
但超人已經死了
but Superman died.
死在我懷里
In my arms.
我的確死過
I did.
對于我的人♥民♥來說
For my people,
死亡不一定就是結局
death doesn't have to be the end.
我們的科技已經
Our Is...
早就超越地球上的東西
Far beyond what exists on Earth today.
一部分那種科技已經刻在可我的基因組上
Part of that technology is encoded in my genome.
在我死之前
Before I died,
我啟動了它,所以它能重建我并且復活我
I was able to activate it so that it could rebuild and revive me.
作為一個機器?
As a robot?
我不是機器
I'm not a robot.
這些只是人造替換部件
The are just artificial replacement parts.
那就是半機械超人?
A cyborg Superman?
只是超人
Just Superman.
好吧
Okay.
你的最后的秘密是什么
What was your last cret?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的一半的記憶已經隨著另一部分的我消逝了
Half my memories are gone along with the rest of me.
那就告訴我你記得什么
Then tell me what you do remember.
我記得我們很親密
I remember we were clo.
多親密
How clo?
夠親密去感到痛苦當你看到我這個怪物
Enough that it hurts to have you look at me like I'm a monster.
你把我寫成那樣
The way you wrote
我從沒夢到我會像這樣失去你
I never dreamed I'd lo you like this.
特別是現在
Especially not
很糟糕的事就要來了
Terrible things are coming, Lois.
我能感覺到
I can feel it.
當星球日報說超人已死
When the Daily Planetsaid "Superman is dead,"
就已讓地球成為了個活靶子
it painted a target on the Earth.
你為什么來這里
Why did you come here?
因為我需要你的聲音
Becau I need your voice.
我沒法保護人♥民♥如果他們覺得我是個冒牌
I can't protect the people if they think I'm a fake, Lois.
就算如果你不相信我是超人
Even if you won't believe I'm Superman
至少相信我正在嘗試做好事
at least believe that I'm trying to do some good.
或許你能寫下來
And maybe write about that.
上車
Get in.
就像任何新產品一樣
Just like you would any new product.
目前,你做成的事全是
So far, all you've managed to do is
耍嘴皮子,跟女孩子鬼混
preen, and gallivant,
給我停下
Stop that!
默西去哪兒了?
Where's Mercy?
還在治療中,多虧了你
Still in traction,thanks to you.
你看報紙了嗎
Have you en the newspapers?
當然,那里都是報紙
Yeah, I've en them all over the place.
你讀過了沒?
Have you read them?
哦,這不就正在看!
Oh. Right on!
這真的更多地反映在你身上
This really reflects more on you.
你知道他們怎么叫你的嗎?
Do you know what they're calling you?
超級小子
Superboy.
但我是超人
But I'm Superman.
他們沒帶備忘錄
They didn't get the memo.
這簡直是災難
This entire roll-out has been a disaster.
目鏡男跟機器人幾乎得到了所有好評
Goggles and the robot are getting all the good press.
在你像小丑似得在電視面前大搖大擺走來走去的時候
While you're strutting across TV screens like a clown.
你不想說克隆?
Don't you mean clone?
順便感謝下你的提醒
Thanks for the heads-up, by the way.
哦,拜托
Oh, plea.
所以你的確是基因培育的,誰不是
So you were genetically isn't?
這里取一點基因,那里取一點,嘣,你出生了
Little DNA from here, some from ! You're born.
恭喜
Mazel tov!
你跟生物出生的孩子間唯一的區別
The only difference between you and a biological child
就是我砸了更多的錢
is that I've invested a hell of a lot more capital
去把你帶進聚會
to bring you to the party.
所以我們要重新開始
So, we are going to start again.
那會是個重新發布
It's a relaunch.
超人二點零一版本
Superman 2.0.1.
貌似糟透了
That's awful,
讓市場來決定版本號♥
but we'll let marketing sort it all out.
你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
你已經玩夠了
You've had your fun,Superboy,
是時候像個大人一樣做事
but now it's time to act like a man.
我給你找了個大的
I got you a gig.
他們剛經過伯內特大道
They just pasd Burnett Boulevard.
正在前往羅德歐
Coming up on Rodeo.
我覺得他們說羅哋歐
I think they say Ro-day-o.
他們說錯了
They're wrong.
綠燈?
Lantern?
對,他們說羅哋哦
Yeah, I say Ro-day-o.
- 報告! - 哦!
- Report! - Oh!
平順行駛中,閃電?
Smooth sailing up here. Flash?
- 我就想問個問題 - 啊,又來了
- I just wanna ask. - Ah, here it comes.
我只想說
I'm just saying.
我們是總統保鏢
Are we presidential bodyguards,
還是正義聯盟
or are we the Justice League?
今天,我們是保鏢
Today, we're bodyguards.
你們不覺得我們該做點其他事情
And you don't think there's other stuff we should be doing?
泰坦會接手
The Titans have it covered.
少年泰坦
The teen Titans.
哦,好啊!我感覺良好。
Oh, yeah!I feel good about that.
冷靜,調皮蛋。泰坦很酷
Chillax, Titans are cool.
調皮蛋?
Zippy?
等等,你剛說冷靜?
he just say "Chillax"?
年輕人,退出這個頻道
Young man,stay off this frequency.
這是聯盟成員專用
It's for League members only.
不,這是總統保護系統專用
No, it's for the President's protective detail.
作為萊克斯全球安全的首席
As the new head of LexCorp global curity,
我有資格
I qualify.
目標鎖定
I have the shot.
要我說開火
I say take it.
夠了
That's enough.
我們還有工作
We have a job to do.
好吧我們能不能快點
Okay. Can we speed this up,
因為如果我沒能在晚飯前到家,艾瑞斯會殺了我
becau if I'm not home by dinner, Iris is gonna kill me.
誰去跟他打個招呼
Someone should go say hi.
我忙著呢
I'm a little busy right now.
我又不認識他,維克?
I don't really know him. Vic?
哦,所以你覺得所有半機械人互相都認識?
Oh, so you think all cyborgs know each other?
對,但是,我解釋下
Yes. But, in my defen,
是我太遲鈍了
I'm horribly innsitive.
萊克斯真的大錯特錯
Lex is so wrong.
你們太有意思了
You guys are funky fresh.
多諾萬又讓你看九〇年代
Donovan's been letting you watch
的喜劇,我知道了
tho 90s sitcoms again, I e.
萊克斯?
Lex?
我在你另一只耳朵
I'm in your other ear.
提醒你保持警惕
Reminding you to stay alert.
戴爾總統看著你呢
President Dale has her eye on you.
保證她的安全
Keep her safe.
這周以內,用點政♥治♥手段
By the end of the week, with a little political maneuvering,
她會認得你
she'll be publicly recognizing you
作為唯一的超人
as the one true Superman.
昨天,我丈夫說
Yesterday, my husband said,
瓊,為什么你必須這樣做?
"Joan, why do you have to do this?"
我回答道
And I said,
因為我站在正義聯盟這邊,正像正義聯盟站在人♥民♥這邊
"Becau I stand with the Justice League as they have stood with us."
說真的,我很激動地站在這里
Really, I'm trilled to be here.
幫忙發射
To help dedicate
正義聯盟的新瞭望塔
the Justice League's new Watchtower.
自豪的…
總統女士
我接住你了女士
I've got you, ma'am.
我接住她了大伙們
I've got her, everyone!
呃,路易斯?
Uh, Lois?
所有人,趕緊撤離
Everybody clear out!
孩子,如果我知道萊克斯跟這個有半毛錢關系…
Kid, if I find out LexCorp had anything to do
聽著機器人先生,我們有個更大的問題
Look, Mr. Roboto,we got bigger problems.
這孩子說得對
The boy's right.
走吧
Let's go.
注意腳步,不急。
Watch your on. No rush.
呃,其實有點急
Uh,a little rush, actually.
嘿,鐵腦殼!
Hey, metal head!
你想借個手不?
You wanna lend a hand?
超人?
Superman?
為您服務,總統女士
At your rvice,Madam President.
是時候帶您離開這里了
Time to get you out of here.
我們仍舊處在最近的外星襲擊的震驚中
We're still reeling from the latest alien attack,
以及失去正義聯盟的極度悲傷
and the devastating loss of the Justice League.
總統戴爾將會在中♥央♥公園的
President Dale will speak at a memorial
紀念碑前演講,向犧牲者致敬
in Centennial Park to honor the fallen.
在那個用英雄壯舉向我們
Alongside the man who heroic actions
證明他就是超人重生的人
have proven to us all
的旁邊
that he truly is Superman reborn.
允許我這樣說
And let me just say,
他回來了的感覺真好
it feels good to have him back.
找不著遙控器?
Couldn't find the remote?
那不是超人
That is not Superman.
我們有個真正的機會
We had a real opportunity here!
一個真正的機會
A real opportunity,
然而你搞砸了
and you blew it!
來吧孩子
Come along, son.
萊克斯,…
Lex, is...
嘿,我做了你要我做的,所有我能做的
Hey, I did what you told me to hing I'm capable of doing.
然而你還是失敗了
And you still lost.
我給了你超人所有的優點
I gave you every advantage Superman had,
甚至更多
and more.
我很感激…
And
等等,更多?
Wait, more?
在這兒等著
Wait here.
我記得這個地方
I remember this place.
你在這兒啊
There you are.
多諾萬博士?以怎么了
Dr. Donovan?What happened to you?
你♥爸♥,是個…
You father
硬漢
Hard man.
我爸?
My father?
你的意思是超人?
Do you mean Superman?
我又不為超人工作
I don't work
我,不
Oh, no.
我以為他告訴你了,我,呃
I thought he would've told you. I, uh...
我不是故意…
I didn't
看看誰又大嘴巴了
Well, look who's talking.
又一次
Again!
盧瑟先生,拜托
Mr. Luthor, plea!
發生什么了
What's going on?
沒關系了,達布尼,告訴他
It's all right, him.
現在又能改變什么?
What difference could it make now?
- 我不覺得我 - 告訴他!
- I don't - Tell him!
用來制♥造♥你的DNA
The DNA, your DNA,
- 是… - 超人的
- - Superman's.
對,不過也是…
Yes,
我告訴過你我給過你更多
I told you I gave you more.
超人的力量加上
All of Superman's strength, plus
盧瑟的智慧
all the Luthor intellect.
理想情況下
Suppodly.
他只需要一點引導
He just needs guidance.
拜托了,這一個已經這么接近
Plea! We got so much clor with this one
比其他的所有都要接近
than any of the others.
你說得對,達布尼
You're right, Dabney.
這個型號♥的確
The current model really is
超過了他的哥哥們
leaps and bounds ahead of his brothers.
我都不知道我在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
走吧
Let's go.
還有你,達布尼
And Dabney,
你被炒了
you're fired.
不,不!
No! No!
這樣都沒法讓他閉嘴
Still can't keep his mouth shut.
如果你沉迷于這種情緒化荒謬行為
If you're through indulging in this emotional nonn,
我們還有工作去做
we have work to do,
超人
Superman.
是的主人
Yes, master.
就是他
It was him.
好吧一半是他,無論如何
Well, half of him, anyway.
他有跟其他人一起?
Was he with anyone el?
只有她
Only her.
特里·亨肖
Terri Henshaw.
他當時很入神
He was pretty out of it.
半夜三更站在那里
Stood there half the night
對著空氣說話
talkin' to the air.
看起來很憔悴
Looked tormented.
當然,在這兒這種事并不是很不尋常
'Cour, that's not unusual around here.
對超人來說的確很不尋常
It is for Superman.
你終于出現了
It's about time you showed up.
見鬼了…
對,你不該放著浴室窗戶開著的
Yeah, you shouldn't leave your bathroom window open.
誰都進的來
Anyone could get in here.
我在墓園找到了個線索
So, I got a lead at the cemetery
我覺得我應該
that I think
約翰?
John?
你知道我知道你是鋼鐵,對不?
You know that I know you're Steel, right?
而且我在秘密身份方面最差勁了
And I'm literally the worst at cret identities.
我的意思是,如果你連我都騙不了
I mean,if you couldn't
超人救過我一次
Superman saved my life once.
現在他走了
Now that he's gone,
我欠他的,我得替他填補空虛
I owe it to him to fill the void.
利害!
Neat!
你在墓園里發現了什么
What did you find at the cemetery?
特里·亨肖?那個宇航員?
Terri Henshaw?The astronaut?
她就在神劍上,是吧?
She was on the Excalibur, right?
對,你能進入星辰實驗室的主機?
Yup. Can you access the ' mainframe from here?
如果半機械人說的是實話
If the cyborg's telling the truth,
他真的是超人
that he really is Superman,
那為什么他要去特里·亨肖的墓地?
then why would he go to Terri Henshaw's grave?
的確很奇怪
This is odd.
記錄說亨肖的尸體沒被找到
It says Henshaw's remains were never recovered.
抱歉,特里·亨肖的尸體被找到了
Sorry. Remains were recovered for Terri Henshaw,
不過漢克·亨肖的沒被找到
but not for Hank Henshaw.
那個漢克·亨肖
The Henshaws.
當然!
Of cour!
夫妻宇航員
The husband and wife astronauts.
我們在她們身上挖出了個天大故事
We did a huge story on them.
他們都上了神劍號♥飛船
They were both assigned to the Excalibur.
所以丈夫的尸體從未被找到
So, it was the husband's body that was never found.
就是他,約翰
It's him, John.
這就解釋了為什么他會去特里的墓地
It's why he was visiting Terri's grave.
我不知道為什么
I don't know how,
不過半機械超人的確是漢克·亨肖
but the cyborg Superman is Hank Henshaw.
哈?
Huh?
超人?
Superman?
我…
I...
我不覺得…
I don'
正義聯盟是我們當中最善良的
The Justice League were the best among us.
他們會讓我們慶祝這個時刻
As such, they would want us to celebrate today.
而不是追悼
Not mourn.
在這個哀悼時刻我們聚在這里
Yet, here we are.
大家都是幸存者,周圍環繞著對降臨在
Surrounded by reminders in stone of the mournful times
我們這個世界上的悲慘時代的提醒
that have befallen our world.
都是依托外星科技的奇跡我才能站在這里
It's only by a miracle of alien science that I am here today.
活著站在這里,代表那些在毀滅日犧牲的
Alive. Standing in for the real heroes we lost
真正的英雄和
During the Doomsday battle,
瞭望塔襲擊中
the Watchtower attack,
還有太多太多的血腥襲擊
and too many other bloody incursions.
我們得把那混♥蛋♥關機了
We need to shut this asshole down.
怎么關,他現在可是大們的超人
How? He's Superman to them.
我能把亨肖的故事給佩瑞·懷特,不過
I could try to pitch the Henshaw story to Perry White, but
沒有任何證據,他不會信的
without any evidence, he won't go near it.
這就是為什么今天
...which is why today,
我要宣布建立一個新的、更強的聯盟
I am announcing the establishment of a new, stronger League.
機械人集團
A Cyborg Corp,
為了向那些為了正義
to honor tho who have perished
而滅亡的人致敬
in the name of justice,
有沒有志愿者
and by taking volunteers.
什么鬼?
What the hell?
- 我 - 什么
- I volunteer. - What?
不過我沒有任何力量
But I don't have any power.
沒人有
No one has.
真的沒
Not really.
不過我能改變一切如果你上前來
But I can change all that if you come forth.
埃里克,不!
Eric, no!
貝基,拜托
Becky, plea.
這能改變一切
This could change everything.
想想整個世界,想想我們
For the world, for us.
歡迎入隊
Welcome to the team.
我能給你們每個人力量去成為自己的英雄
I can give each of you the power to be your own hero.
拯救了我的那種科技
The same technology that saved me,
可以拯救我們所有人
can save us all.
毀滅日只是一個開始
Doomsday,was only the beginning.
我們的敵人尚未被毀滅
Our enemies haven't been destroyed.
只是被拖延了
Only delayed.
當他們卷土重來
When they return,
誰愿意站出來與我同戰?
who will stand and fight with me?
很顯然這就是他的計劃
This is is his plan.
見了鬼了,漢克·亨肖怎么得到
How the hell did Hank Henshaw
這種科技的?
get his hands on that kinda tech?
有些幫派一直在售賣♥♥盧瑟的天啟星科技
Intergang's been running Luthor's Apokolips tech.
我去問問他們
I can get to them.
去看看他們是不是跟半機械超人有關系
Find out if they have ties to Cyborg Superman.
聽上去像是個計劃
Sounds like a plan.
我去找萊克斯
I'll go lean on Lex.
不急慢慢來,弟兄們
Take your time, boys.
今天店里沒人看著
Ain't nobody watchin'the store today.
所以你說那條路通往霍布灣?
So you're saying that's the way to Hob's Bay?
埃里克?
Eric?
你能飛嗎?
Can you fly?
哦,我靠!又來!
Oh, come on!Not again!
我相信這是你的包
I believe this belongs to you.
我的英雄
My hero.
你需要更多的幫助嗎?
Do you require further assistance?
埃里克,是我,貝基
Eric. It's me, Becky.
你還好嗎?
Are you okay?
我一整天都沒聽到你的消息
I haven't heard from you in days.
快停下,你嚇到我了
Okay, stop 're scaring me.
祝你愉快,市民
Have a pleasant day, citizen.
埃里克?埃里克!
Eric? Eric!
多伊爾,我知道你在這里
Doyle, I know you're here.
我不想找麻煩
I'm not looking for trouble.
我只是想知道一點你
I just need information on some alien tech
卸的外星科技的貨的信息
you may have unloaded.
什么鬼?
What the hell?
這里發生什么了?
What happened here?
超人清除了我們所有人
Superman cleaned us out.
陰影中那個
The one in the shades.
清除者?
The eradicator?
這里
Here.
跟蹤我們的貨
Traces on our stuff.
你能跟上他如果你夠快
You can catch up with him if you hurry.
找到他
Go get him.
別等了
Don't wait up.
我們都很清楚你把我帶下去是
We both know you took me down there
想把超級小子永遠清除
to get rid of Superboy for good.
我不知道什么改變了你的想法,但是
I don't know what changed you mind,
哦,我還以為你是…
Oh. I thought
讓我猜猜
Let me guess.
你以為我是萊克斯盧瑟
You thought I was Lex Luthor.
我在找一些線索,你知道他在哪兒,超級小子?
Lookin' for ol' cue where he is, Superboy?
別叫我超級小子!
Don't call me that!
怎么了?
What's wrong?
他是我爹
He's my father.
至少,我有一半他的DNA
At least, he's half my DNA.
我剛剛知道
I just found out.
我才不信
Nah, I don't buy it.
我是說,看頭發就知道
I mean, the hair alone.
沃,你看起來真像他
Wow. You do look like him.
我是說超人
Superman, I mean.
我就是個混♥蛋♥上次遇到你時
Look, I was a jerk when I met you, Lois.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道為什么,不過
I don't know why, but
我覺得跟你很聊得來
I feel like I can talk to you.
我知道為什么
I know why.
你好?
Yeah.
清除者在收集天啟星科技
Eradicator's gathering up Apokolips' tech.
有可能跟亨肖是一伙的
He could be working with Henshaw.
我在跟蹤他
I'm tracking him now.
好,保持聯♥系♥
All right. Keep me posted.
先生好
Greetings.
呃,先生?
Uh, greetings?
加里不能被打擾
Kal-El is unavailable
尤其當他接近完成他的重生周期的時候
as he nears completion of his revitalization cycle.
感謝你的耐心
Thank you for your patience.
卡-艾爾?
Kal-El?
真的是你
So it really is you.
哇哦,鋼鐵!
Woah, Steel!
發生了什么?
What's happening?
我忙著呢,路易斯
Little busy here, Lois.
是你打給我
You called me.
抱歉,屁♥股♥壓到手♥機♥了
Sorry. Butt dial.
到底發生什么了
What the hell is going on, here?
把它給我
Give me that.
哦不!
Oh, don't!
- 那個是… - 卡爾-艾爾的船
- - Kal-El's ship!
星辰實驗室里的那艘
In S.T.A.R. Labs.
他需要幫忙,我要去幫他
He needs help. I'm going.
不
No.
那些機器
The cyborg thingies
現在哪里都是
are popping up all over the city.
他們遲早要搞事情,我需要你在這里
It's gonna take a turn and I need you here.
你不是我的老板,萊克斯
You're not the boss of me, Lex.
事實上只是
I literally am.
你不許傷害數據矩陣
You cannot harm the data matrix.
數據矩陣?
The data matrix?
約翰,那是個全息投影
John! It's a hologram!
為了保護氪星人而設計
It's designed to protect Kryptonians.
我沒看到有什么氪星人
I don't e any Kryptonians around here.
你看到了嗎?
Do you?
我的天!
Oh, my god!
約翰他還…
John,
這些可憐的人類
The pitiful humans.
被英雄們的消亡所折服
Humbled by the demi of their heroes,
愿意成為無意識的自動裝置
have willingly become mindless automatons.
我的策略完美地生效了
My stratagem has worked perfectly.
很快,地球將被達克賽德
Soon, Earth will be christened
作為新的天啟星洗禮
by Darkid as new Apokolips.
這次
And this time,
沒有正義聯盟
there's no Justice League
也沒有超人來阻止我
or Superman to stop me.
剩下的只需要你開啟大門
All that remains is for you to open the gates.
你只要看窗戶外面
All you gotta do is look out the window
就可以看到全都不對
to e things ain't right no more.
我認識超人
I knew Superman.
超人是我老兄
Superman was my pal.
這些東西絕對不是超人
And tho things ain't Supermen.
他們都不再是以前的自己了
They're not even the people they ud to be.
我說,他們至少保持這份和平對吧?
I mean, at least they're keeping the peace, right?
你知道這不會長久的
You know that ain't gonna last.
你不能等著
We can't wait until
等到事情變得最嚴重
after this thing takes a turn for the wor.
那時候就太遲了
By then, it'll be too late!
那個機器人說對了一句話
The robot said one thing right.
他說,我們得做自己的英雄
He said, "We gotta be our own heroes."
人們在瞭望塔前抗♥議♥
People are protesting down at the Watchtower.
人還挺多的
Getting to be quite a crowd.
我們還等什么
What are we waitin' for?
聯起手來,我們也許掀不起大浪
Together, we may not be able to bring the beat down,
但我們絕對他媽的可以搞出些聲音
but we sure as hell can make some noi.
我說的對嗎?
Am I right?
目前那個是最后一只
Last one for now.
有什么發現?
Any luck?
沒
No.
系統運行正常
Systems are operating normally,
但是不知道什么原因我沒法開啟爆♥炸♥管道
but for some reason I can't open a boom tube here.
知道這是哪兒嗎?
Any idea where here is?
我無法識別星體信息
I don't recognize any of the star formations.
杰恩?
J'onn?
我也不認識
They are foreign to me as well.
因為這里沒有星星
That's becau they're not stars.
那那些是什么?
What are they?
饑餓
Hungry.
我決定我要藏在亞馬遜人后面
I'm just gonna hide behind the Amazon
直到維克帶我們回家
till Vic gets us home.
什么也做不了伙計們
There's nothin' doin', guys.
除非那邊的人
Unless someone from the other side
打開門帶我們回家
reaches out to bring us back,
不然這里就是我們的家
we are home.
你完全不像是個投影,投影可不會打到人
You sure don't hit like a hologram.
入侵者必須被…
Intruders
夠了!
That's enough!
鋼鐵停止了信♥號♥♥傳輸
Steel stopped transmitting.
我找不到信♥號♥♥
I can't find a signal.
就算是重定位所有萊克斯公♥司♥的衛星
Even after redirecting every LexCorp satellite.
所以
So,
你真覺得卡爾艾爾還活著?
do you really think Kal-El is alive?
我不知道
I don't know.
不過這是第一次
But, for the first time,
我真覺得這是個可能性
I really feel like it's possible.
這是第一次
For the first time,
我希望他活著
I hope he is.
你得看看這個
Now, there's something you need to e.
真的是你,是嗎?
It's really you, isn't it?
怎么可能?
How?
說實話,我也不知道
Honestly,I don't know.
機器人一直管這個叫做重生循環
The robots keep calling it a revitalization cycle.
不過我從沒聽過這個可能發生
But it's not something I'd ever heard of or knew was possible.
這是個什么地方?
What is this place?
一個堡壘
A fortress.
在這個過程中讓我保持與世隔絕
Built to keep me isolated during this process.
他必須像這樣站在那里?
Does he have to just stand there like that?
怪嚇人的
It's creepin' me out.
他只想保護我,僅此而已
He's just trying to protect me.
那為什么他從你身上吸收能量
Then why was he drawing energy from you
當你在飛船艙中的時候
while you were in the pod?
剛好相反
Quite the rever.
加里是從根除者那里吸收離子輻射的那個
Kal-El was the one absorbing ion radiation from the Eradicator
這是重生循環的一部分
as part of the revitalization cycle.
高度復雜科技
Highly advanced tech
設計成保護我的人♥民♥
programmed to protect my people.
所以他決定披上披風
So, he decided to put on a cape
然后實施他自己的正義?
and dispen his own brand of justice?
我就說說
I'm just saying.
我沒法告訴你再次看到你我有多高興
Well, I can't tell you how glad I am to e you again.
有很多事情你得知道
There's a lot you need to know.
看完這些通告我已經都知道了
The broadcasts have brought me up-to-speed.
達克賽德殺了我的朋友們
Darkid killed my friends,
人們被那個冒牌貨變成
and people are being turned into monsters
怪物
by that cyborg impostor.
漢克·亨肖
Hank Henshaw.
那個宇航員?
The astronaut?
我還以為他死了
I thought he was dead.
看來我并不知道一切
I guess I didn't know everything.
發生的事情挺多的
There's a lot of that goin' around.
所以有計劃沒?
So, what's the plan
老爹?
Dad?
這次
And this time
沒有正義聯盟
there's no Justice League
也沒有超人阻止我
or Superman to stop me.
接下來你只需要打開傳送門
All that remains is for you to open the gates.
自從正義聯盟的意外發生
Ever since the League's "accident,"
我的衛星就一直收到奇怪的加密信♥號♥♥
my satellites have intercepted strange encoded signals.
這是某種全息界面
It's some kind of holographic interface.
達克賽德一直都在亨肖的腦袋里
Darkid is beaming directly into Henshaw's head.
其實上他一直在攪亂他的思維
He's literally messing with his mind.
一旦超人死了
Once Superman was gone,
他又清除了正義聯盟
he cleared out the Justice League,
創建了機械軍團,現在
created an army of cybernetic minions,
他們開啟大門
They open the gates.
我們要怎么反抗這個
How do we even begin to fight that?
我也許有點東西可以用上
I might have something.
是個計劃?
Is it a plan?
我們真的需要一個計劃
Becau, what we really need is a plan.
計劃就是阻止達克賽德
The plan is to stop Darkid,
和拯救漢肖
and save Henshaw.
然后抓住那個女孩
And get the girl. Slash girls.
直到你的重生完成之前
Until your regeneration is complete,
我都堅持建議你不要發生性行為
I must insist you abstain from xual activity.
呃,好吧?
Um, all right?
你還沒充滿能量,對嗎?
You're not fully powered yet, are you?
還要多久?
For how long?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
也許永遠都沖不滿
Maybe forever.
自從達克賽德的第一次入侵
After Darkid's first invasion,
沒點外星技術
you couldn't walk down the street
我都不敢上大街
without tripping over alien tech.
是啊,你給黑幫的那些。
Yeah,tech that you gave Intergang.
給?
Gave?
你一點都不了解下是嗎?
You really don't get me, do you?
不管怎么樣,不用謝
And anyway,you're welcome.
正是因為那個生意安排
Becau that business arrangement
我才得到了
is what
這個美人
...this beauty.
母盒?
A motherbox?
我們只要在
We just have to activate it
瞭望塔的那個地方的啟動它
outside the Watchtower at exactly the right spot.
很不幸的是他們到處都有眼線
Unfortunately, the tin man's got eyes everywhere.
必須有個人進塔里面
One of us will have to go inside
把他糊弄住
and keep him occupied
另一個人才有機會啟動這東西
while the other turns this on.
好吧,教我怎么用這玩意
Okay. Show me how it works.
你瘋了嗎
Are you insane?
我才不進去那里,你去
I'm not going in there,you are.
卡-艾爾
Kal-El,
我堅持跟你一起去
I must insist on accompanying you.
這主意糟透了
Bad idea.
這人可是個王牌
This guy's a wild card.
也許我們正是需要一張王牌
Maybe a wild card is what we need.
我們得找個辦法去大都會
What we need is a way to get you to Metropolis.
外面零下四十多度,你現在只是個普通人
It's 40 below outside,and you're just a guy now.
我可是個有飛船的男人
A guy with a spaceship.
斯拉明!
Slammin'!
你說什么?
Excu me?
現在的人都不說這個了嗎?
Do people not say that anymore?
我們不是機器
We are not machines!
聽著蘭恩
Listen, Lane.
- 我只想說 - 謝謝我?
- I just - Thank you?
別搞砸了
Don't screw up.
嘿,你們兩個,到這里來
Hey, you here.
把我帶去見你們老板
Take me to your boss.
你沒開玩笑?一個充滿饑餓的怪物的空間
Seriously. A room-full of hungry bizarros.
聽起來很慘
Sounds harrowing.
那么,我能跟你一起住不。
So, can I live with you or not?
兄弟們我得到了個萊克斯
Guys, I'm getting an incoming call
公♥司♥的呼叫,有可能是路易斯
from a LexCorp number. Could be Lois.
現在傳給你
I'm bouncing it over.
哦,是你啊
Oh! It's you.
萊克星敦
Lex Luthor.
真沒想到
As I live and breathe.
對啊,到底怎么回事?
Yeah, what's that about?
路易斯上哪里去了
Where's Lois?
盡管我很喜歡聊天
As much as I'd love to chat,
我只想跟我的孩子談談
I'm only calling to ask sonny boy
如果他不介意過來活動活動
if he wouldn't mind popping by for a stretch.
我現在在市中心
I'm downtown in the thick of it,
還有我可能用得上一些肌肉
and, well I could u some muscle.
這孩子跟我呆一起
The boy stays with me,
還有我要知道路易斯怎么樣了
and I need to know now that Lois is all right.
哦,她好著呢
Oh, she's fine.
她現在在瞭望塔里
She's in the Watchtower.
什么?
What?
現在想想
To think that all this
我的毀滅日武器摧毀了你的原始宇宙飛船
was made possible when my Doomsday weapon.
讓這一切變得可能
Obliterated your primitive spacecraft.
我把你的死尸從虛空中拔了出來
I plucked your lifeless corp from the void,
我還給了你一個如此榮耀的機會
and handed you a chance for glory.
是的,大人
Yes, your grace.
全都是因為氪星人辜負了你
And all becau a Kryptonian failed you.
就算死
Even in death
他也會為了犯下的罪行付出代價
he will pay for his crimes.
為了得到榮耀
To capture glory, Henshaw,
你首先得理解那種悲痛
you must first understand that sorrow,
憤怒以及復仇的渴望
rage, and the thirst for vengeance,
是方程式的基本組成部分
are esntial parts of the equation.
長官?
Sir?
又怎么了
What now?
退下
Leave us.
弗蘭肯斯坦博士
Dr. Frankenstein.
又或者是他的怪物?
Or is it his monster?
好容易搞混
So easy to get mixed up.
弗蘭肯斯坦想扮演上帝
Frankenstein wanted to play god.
我看起來像是在扮演上帝?
Do I look like I'm playing?
你會輸的漢克
You're gonna lo, Hank.
漢克已經死了
Hank Henshaw's dead.
跟你的親愛的藍色緊身衣騎士一樣
Just like your beloved knight in blue tights.
那天晚上我在你家陽臺上學到的所有東西
Of all the things I learned on your balcony that night,
我覺得最重要的
I think the most important
是你和超人感情關系的真實本質
was the true nature of your relationship with Superman.
一段感情關系,恐怕
A relationship, I'm afraid,
就要走向悲劇結局了
that's about to meet a tragic end.
警報!瞭望塔檢測到
Alert! Watchtower detecting an incoming ballistic rocket
氪星火箭接近中
of Kryptonian origin.
放大視野
Enlarging view.
不不不!
No! No! No!
所以我的毀滅日武器失敗了
So, my Doomsday weapon failed,
氪星人還活著
and the Kryptonian still lives.
滾出我的腦袋
Get out of my head!
太好了!
Yes!
我可以享受殺死鋼鐵之軀
I shall enjoy killing the man of steel
一次又一次
all over again.
這次,我要親手掐死他
This time, with my bare hands.
不,超人是我的
No! Superman is mine to destroy!
我不同意
We disagree.
打開大門
Open the gates!
準備我的到來
Prepare for my arrival.
不!
No!
什么鬼?
What the hell?
為了天啟星!
For Apokolips!
不!還有機會,還有時間!
No! Not yet! Not now!
我的天啊!
My god!
我還以為超人是你的
I thought Superman was yours.
你要把他交給達克賽德?
You just gonna hand him to Darkid?
哇哦
Wow.
什么?
What?
[此句未譯]
Henshaw!
不!
No!
不!
No!
現在他們已經和達克賽德斷開聯♥系♥了
Now that they've been cut-off from Darkid,
機械軍團是我的了
the Cyborg Corps is mind to control.
我剛剛叫他們
And I've just ordered them
去摧毀超人的寶貝大都會
to destroy Superman's precious Metropolis.
啊,拜托
Ah, come on!
就是現在!
This is it!
給我打!
Light 'em up!
我犧牲了一切
I've sacrificed everything now
只為殺了他
just to kill him.
不過在這之前我要讓他看著
But not before I've made him watch
我把你撕成碎片
as I tear you limb from limb.
就算是他也救不了你
Even he can't save you.
啊,拜托!
Ah, come on!
我什么地方弄錯了?
What am I doing wrong?
打擾您了
Excu me.
你介意我踢得你屁滾尿流?
Mind if we kick your ass?
不用謝!
You're welcome!
那張餐巾
The napkin at Bibbo's.
你的最后的秘密是什么?
What was your last cret?
我愛你
I love you.
克拉克!
Clark!
我愛…
抱歉打斷了溫馨時刻
Sorry to interrupt this tender moment.
漢克你必須停下,達克賽德…
Hank, you have to stop
他不再是你最大的問題了
No longer your biggest problem.
呆在這兒,我等下再來解決你
Stay here.I'll take care of you later.
先踏過我的尸體
Over my dead body.
還來得及,還有另一條路
It isn't too 's always a way out.
你怎么不去跟我的老婆講
How about for my wife?
她還有別的路?
Was there a way out for her?
這會是她想要的嗎?
Is this what Terri would want?
你不許說她!
Don't say her name!
你沒資格說她
You're not allowedto say her name.
她死了,全都是因為你
She's dead becau of you.
她一直有太空恐懼癥
She was always apprehensive in space.
她想藏著,不過我知道
She tried to hide it,but I knew.
我告訴她沒事的
I told her she'd be okay.
我們全都會沒事,我們有超人
We all had Superman.
直到你辜負了我們
Until we didn't.
直到我的船和我的船員都成了碎片。
Until my ship and my crew were debris.
然而你還沒死
And you weren't even dead, yet!
就因為你太忙了
Just too busy.
你今天聽到的
All you hear today
全都是我們要怎么活在沒有超人的世界
is, "How do we live in a world without Superman?"
聽著,有些人已經活在這種世界了
Well, some of us already had to.
有些人看著
Some of us watched
我們擁有的一切
as everything we had,
我們愛的一切都失去了
everything we loved, was lost.
哦,說夠了沒!
Oh, give it a rest!
哈?
Huh?
這跟你老婆沒半點關系你很清楚
This isn't about your wife and you know it.
這是因為你
It's about you.
你讓達克賽德把你變成這樣
You let Darkid turn you into this.
超人把我變成這樣
Superman turned me into this.
達克賽德重建了我教我把仇恨轉變成武器
Darkid only rebuilt me and taught me how to wield my hatred as a weapon.
- 就想他對… - 毀滅日那樣
- Just like he'd - Doomsday,
那個畜生只是個沒有思維的殺手
That beast was only a mindless assassin.
當我被設定為了一個獨特的目標
While I was t to a singular purpo.
摧毀超人的遺產
Destroy what remains of Superman.
他的名聲
His good name.
這是我能希望的最好的復仇
It was the best revenge I could hope for.
直到現在
Until now.
這根本打不完
This is nuts!
我們應該在那里幫超人
We should be in there helping Superman.
如果你能找到繞過這些人的方法
If you can find a way past the guys,
我絕對跟著你
I'm right behind you.
我需要能量源
I need a power source.
盧瑟,你♥他♥媽♥都什么?
Luthor! What the hell have you done?
機械人?拜托!我們才走了多久?
Robo people? Come on!How long were we gone?
終于!
Finally!
盧瑟?你把我們弄回來的?
Luthor? You brought us back?
別急著把我加入你們的朋友列表
Don't add me to your friends list yet.
這只是個商業對策
This was purely a business move.
趕緊工作!
Get to work!
整個城市都被襲擊了,散開
The whole city's out.
警告!發現正義聯盟成員
Alert! Justice League members detected. Breach imminent.
只是時間問題
It's only a matter of time now, Hank.
一旦他們進來了
Once they
那也得他們進的來
That'll be difficult for them
一旦我們進入軌道
本文發布于:2023-12-28 11:30:50,感謝您對本站的認可!
本文鏈接:http://www.newhan.cn/zhishi/a/1703734250254268.html
版權聲明:本站內容均來自互聯網,僅供演示用,請勿用于商業和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的權益請與我們聯系,我們將在24小時內刪除。
本文word下載地址:Reign of the Supermen《超人王朝(2019)》完整中英文對照劇本.doc
本文 PDF 下載地址:Reign of the Supermen《超人王朝(2019)》完整中英文對照劇本.pdf
| 留言與評論(共有 0 條評論) |