2024年2月9日發(作者:香氣迷人)

Word文檔
九年級英語聽力翻譯(3)
九年級英語聽力翻譯3
Unit 3: Teenagers should be allowed to choo their own clothes.
單元三:青少年應當被允許選擇他們自己的衣服。
Section A, 1b
節,1 b
Woman: so, what are you doing this afternoon, Anna?
女:所以,你今日下午做,安娜?
Anna: Im going to the mall with John. He just got his drivers licen.
安娜:我要去商場購物,約翰。他剛拿到了駕照。
Woman: Im sorry. You cant go with John. I dont think sixteen-year-olds should be
allowed to drive. They arent rious enough at that age.
女人:對不起。你不能去和約翰。我不認為16歲的青年不應當被允許開車。他們還不夠嚴峻 在那個年齡。
Anna: But I have to go to the mall. Gabys getting her ears pierced and I want to
watch. 安娜:但是我必需去購物中心。戈比的讓她的耳朵穿洞,我想看。
Woman: I dont think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to get their ears
pierced. They might be sorry later.
女:我不認為16歲的青年不應當被允許打耳洞。他們可能會后悔。
Anna: I agree, but its fun to watch. Is it OK if we take the bus?
安娜:我同意,但這是好玩的觀看。這是好假如我們坐公共汽車嗎?
Woman: Well, I guess so.
女:嗯,我想是這樣。
Anna: Great! I want to buy a new blou at the mall, too.
安娜:很好!我想買一件新襯衫在商場,太。
Woman: What kind are you going to buy? Maybe I should go with you.
女:你要什么買什么?或許我應當和你一起去。
Anna: Aw, Mom. Im not a child. I think teenagers should be allowed to choo
their own
clothes.
安娜:噢,媽。我不是一個孩子。我認為青少年應當被允許選擇他們自己的衣服。
Woman: Well, I just want to be sure you get something nice.
女人:哦,我只是想確保你得到一些好東西。
2a,2b
2、2 b
Molly: Larry is working late again tonight, Kathy.
莫莉:拉里是工作到很晚,凱西。
Kathy: I know, Molly. I dont think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to work at
night. Young people need to sleep.
凱西:我知道,莫莉。我不認為16歲的青年不應當被允許在晚上工作。年輕人需要睡眠。 Molly: I disagree with you. Teenage boys never get tired.
莫莉:我不同意你。十幾歲的男孩,從不厭倦。
1 / 3
Word文檔
Kathy: Well, maybe. But Larry shouldnt work every night.
凱西:嗯,或許。但是拉里不應當每天晚上都工作。
Molly: Oh, I agree. He needs time to do homework.
莫莉:哦,我同意。他需要時間做作業。
Kathy: You know, he should really cut his hair.
凱西:你知道,莫莉他真的應當把頭發剪了。
Molly: Oh, I dont know. Do you think its too long?
莫莉:哦,我不知道。你認為它太長了嗎?
Kathy: Yes, I do. It doesnt look clean. And I think he should stop wearing that silly
earring. 凱西:是的,我寵愛。它看起來不干凈。我認為他應當停止戴那個愚蠢的耳環。
Molly: Oh, I disagree. I kind of like it. It looks cool!
莫莉:哦,我不同意。我有點寵愛它。它看起來很酷!
Kathy: You know what worries me - Larry doesnt em to have many friends.
凱西:你知道我擔憂的拉里似乎沒有太多的伴侶。
Molly: Yeah, I know. I think he shouldnt work on weekends.
莫莉:是的,我知道。我認為他不應當在周末工作。
Kathy: Oh, I agree, Molly. He needs to spend time with friends.
凱西:噢,我同意,莫莉。他需要花時間與伴侶。
Molly: Like you and me?
莫莉:就像你和我嗎?
Kathy: Maybe.
凱西:或許。
Section B, 2a, 2b
B部分,2 a、2 B
Man: Whats the matter, Peter?
男:怎么了,彼得?
Peter: I think Im going to fail a math test, Dad.
彼得:我想我的數學考試失敗了,爸爸。
Man: You are? Why?
男:你是誰?為什么?
Peter: Well, I misd the bus and I had to walk to school.
彼得:嗯,我錯過了公共汽車,我只好步行去學校。
Man: So?
男:所以呢?
Peter: Im not allowed to get to class late, and there was a big test today.
彼得:我不允許進入課堂到很晚,有一個大型的測試今日。
Man: And you werent allowed to take the test?
男:和你不允許參加考試?
Peter: Thats right. But I know I could pass that test.
彼得:這是正確的。但我知道我能通過這個測試。
Man: Well, Peter, the school has to have rules, you know.
男:嗯,彼得,學校必需有規矩,你知道。
Peter: I know. But I should be allowed to take the test later. Its not fair.
2 / 3
Word文檔
彼得:我知道。但我應當被允許參加考試后。這是不公平的。
Man: I agree. Maybe you could talk to the teacher after school.
男人:我同意。或許你可以跟老師放學后。
Peter: Yeah. Maybe if I explain what happened, shell understand.
彼得:是的?;蛟S假如我解釋發生了什么事,她會明白的。
看過九年級英語聽力翻譯的人還看了:
1.九年級英語聽力
2.關于九年級英語聽力短文
3.初三英語聽力練習題
4.九年級下冊英語單詞聽力
5.八年級上冊英語聽力翻譯
3 / 3
本文發布于:2024-02-09 10:04:41,感謝您對本站的認可!
本文鏈接:http://www.newhan.cn/zhishi/a/1707444281263669.html
版權聲明:本站內容均來自互聯網,僅供演示用,請勿用于商業和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的權益請與我們聯系,我們將在24小時內刪除。
本文word下載地址:九年級英語聽力翻譯(3).doc
本文 PDF 下載地址:九年級英語聽力翻譯(3).pdf
| 留言與評論(共有 0 條評論) |