2024年3月10日發(作者:父親節的祝福)
Three Little Pigs 三只小豬
Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with their mother.
旁白:三只小豬和他們的媽媽住在一起。
Pig A and Pig B are brother are very Lazy.
A和B是豬哥哥,他們很懶。
They eat and sleep all day.
他們整天吃了就睡。
C is the youngest pig. She works all day. She helps her mother to do the
houwork.
C是最小的豬,她整天幫著媽媽做家務。
Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make your own hous. Goodbye,
little
pigs. Build a hou. Be careful of the wolf.
豬媽媽:你們已經長大了,你們得 為自己蓋間房。再見,孩子們。去蓋間房。 小心
狼。
Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye.
三只小豬:好的,媽媽。再見。
Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs for dinner. Mmm.
狼:我餓了???,三只小豬可以做我的美餐。
A: Haha!Building hou?Too easy for me! I Only need to put some straw on the
ground!
Pig C: What are you doing, brother?
豬妹妹:哥哥,你們在干什么?
A: I’m building a hou with leaves.
A:我在用樹葉蓋房子。
豬妹妹:What about you?
B: I’m building a hou with sticks.
B:我在用樹枝蓋房子。
Pig C: But leaves aren’t strong. And sticks aren’t strong.
豬妹妹:可是樹葉不牢固。樹枝也不牢固。
Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. What are you doing, sister?
豬哥哥:我們知道。但它很容易。你在干什么?
Sister pig: I’m building a hou with bricks.
豬妹妹:我在用磚頭蓋房子。
Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult.
豬哥哥:用磚頭蓋,那太難了。
Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong.
豬妹妹:我知道,可是磚頭很堅固。
……
Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have a nap.
豬哥哥:噢,我們蓋好了。我們打個盹吧。
Sister pig: My hou is finished. My hou is strong.
豬妹妹:我的房子蓋好了,我的房很堅固。
Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors!
狼: 小豬,小豬,快開門!
Brother pigs: No. No. Go away.
豬哥哥:不開,不開??熳唛_。
Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren’t strong.
狼:這太容易了。樹枝和樹葉都不牢固。
Storyteller: The wolf blows the hous down. A and B run to Long-Long’s
hou.
講故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。A和B跑到C家。
Brother pigs: Help! Help!
豬哥哥:救命! 救命!
Wolf: Stop, you two pigs.
狼: 站住,你這兩只小豬。
Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in.
豬哥哥:妹妹,快開門。狼來了,讓我們進去。
C: Come in, plea. Don’t worry. My hou is strong.
豬妹妹:快進來。別擔心,我的房子很堅固。
Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open the
door!
狼:他們跑哪兒了?噢,他們 在這兒。小豬,快把門打開。
Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf.
三只小豬:不開,不開??熳唛_。 你這只惡狼。
Wolf: I’ll blow it down.
狼:我要吹倒它。
Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He blows and blows. But the hou is
very
strong.講故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。 可是房子非常堅固。
Wolf: I’ll hit it. Oh.
狼:我要撞倒它。噢!
C: Let’s boil the water.
C:我們把水燒開。
Brother pigs: OK.
豬哥哥:好的。
Wolf: Oh, oh! It’s hot. It’s hot. 狼:噢!噢!好燙,好燙。
Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is dead. The wolf is dead
三只小豬:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。
Storyteller: Since then, A and B work hard with C. They work and play together.
本文發布于:2024-03-10 13:27:28,感謝您對本站的認可!
本文鏈接:http://www.newhan.cn/zhishi/a/88/54472.html
版權聲明:本站內容均來自互聯網,僅供演示用,請勿用于商業和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的權益請與我們聯系,我們將在24小時內刪除。
本文word下載地址:三只小豬簡短英文小劇本.doc
本文 PDF 下載地址:三只小豬簡短英文小劇本.pdf
| 留言與評論(共有 0 條評論) |