2024年2月5日發(作者:勸學譯文)

沒錢莫入眾,人窮莫勸人;待到成功后,把酒言初心!
No money into the crowd, the poor do not persuade people; after success, the first heart of the
wine!
人窮不如鬼,茶淡不如水。
A poor man is not as poor as a ghost, and a tea less than water.
這是一個越來越現實的社會。
This is an increasingly realistic society.
金錢,正在成為衡量一切的標尺。
Money is becoming the yardstick of everything.
世間人情如人飲水,冷暖自知。
Human feelings in the world are like drinking water, cold and warm lf-knowledge.
你有錢了,親朋好友都來噓寒問暖。
You have the money, friends and family all come to ask for warmth.
你沒錢了,圍繞你的都是冷嘲熱諷。
You have no money, and all around you is cynicism.
沒人搭理你說的話,因為你人窮言輕。
No one listens to what you say, for you are poor.
沒人支持你做的事,因為你沒等價權。
No one supports what you do, becau you don't have the right to do it.
你若想要獲得多大的尊重和支持,你就得先擁有等價的條件。
If you want to get much respect and support, you have to have the same conditions.
當自己窮的時候,多想想自己的錯,就會慢慢忘記別人的過。
When you are poor, think more about your own mistakes, and you will slowly forget about
others.
人窮的時候,千萬離眾人遠一點,因為你在人群里也是自討苦吃。
When people are poor, stay away from them, becau you are asking for trouble in the crowd.
人窮的時候,千萬不要再去勸別人,因為你說的話也沒什么分量。
Don't try to persuade others when you are poor, as you say nothing.
人窮的時候,如果有人看不起你,你要飯都不要經過他家門口。
When you are poor, if someone looks down on you, don't walk past his door for dinner.
人窮的時候,就默默的自己努力好了,不要標榜自己的努力,也不要展露自己的理想,因為這只能成為別人的笑料。
When people are poor, silently their own efforts, do not boast of their efforts, do not show their
ideals, becau this can only become the joke of others.
待到成功后,把酒言初心。等你成功的時候,再給大家表露你的初心,這時人們才能真正聽進你的話。
When you are successful, talk about the wine in the first place. When you are successful, show
your first heart, and then people will really listen to you.
所以,你沒成功之前,就要學會低頭,這不是認輸,而是要看清楚自己未來的路。
So, before you succeed, you have to learn to bow, this is not to admit defeat, but to e their
future.
2 醒醒吧,這個世界上不會再有專門為你而生的人,也不會有一心只為你好的人。
Wake up, there will be no one in the world who will live for you, nor will there be anyone who is
only for your own good.
所有的忠誠,都再演變成對價值的忠誠。不要再把別人想得對自己有多忠誠,也不要自己想得對另一個人多忠誠;
All loyalty has evolved into loyalty to value. Don't think of others as being loyal to themlves, nor
do you think about being loyal to another person.
千萬不要再認為有人愿意為自己付出一切,或者自己可以為誰放棄一切。
Never think that someone is willing to give everything for themlves, or for whom they can give
up everything.
這都是畫地為牢。
It's all a circle on the ground as a prison.
醒醒吧,未來這個世界上很少有純粹的好人或者壞人,大家都是各自為自己的利益而戰而已。
Wake up, there will be very few good or bad people in the future. Everyone is fighting for their
own interests.
沒有永恒的關系,只有永恒的利益。
There is no eternal relationship, only eternal interest.
你傷害了他的利益就是他眼里的壞人,你符合了他的利益就是他眼里的好人。
You hurt his interest as the bad guy in his eyes, and you're in the interest of being a good man in
his eyes.
你有用就是好,你沒用就是不好。
You are good if you are uful, and you are not good when you are uless.
世俗的層面,有用就是一切。
On the worldly level, ufulness is everything.
3 我們的物質財富越來越多,我們的精神世界卻越來越空虛,越來越冷。
We have more and more material wealth, but our spiritual world is more and more empty and
colder.
未來人最大的問題,不再是物質層面的問題,而是精神層面的問題。
The biggest problem in the future is not the matter of matter, but the problem of spirit.
由于一切都為了金錢,未來的人會越來越自私,越來越自我。
Becau everything is for money, future people will become more and more lfish, more and
more lf.
未來孤獨迷茫/消極避世/極端偏激的人會越來越多。
There will be more and more lonely / passive / extreme people in the future.
而這些人給社會的安全性和穩定性帶來了隱患。
The people bring hidden danger to the safety and stability of the society.
我們在享受物質財富日益豐富的同時,必須承受精神貧瘠帶來的痛苦。
As we enjoy our growing material wealth, we must suffer from the infertile spirit.
我們終將孤獨的面對自己的人生,面對這個又愛又憎的世界。
We will face our own life alone, the love and hate of the world.
未來,我們都是孤獨者。
In the future, we're all alone.
越勤奮,越努力;越自律,越優秀。
The more diligent and more diligent, the more lf-disciplined, the better.
本文發布于:2024-02-05 16:18:41,感謝您對本站的認可!
本文鏈接:http://www.newhan.cn/zhishi/a/1707121121136222.html
版權聲明:本站內容均來自互聯網,僅供演示用,請勿用于商業和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的權益請與我們聯系,我們將在24小時內刪除。
本文word下載地址:沒錢莫入眾,人窮莫勸人;待到成功后,把酒言初心.doc
本文 PDF 下載地址:沒錢莫入眾,人窮莫勸人;待到成功后,把酒言初心.pdf
| 留言與評論(共有 0 條評論) |