• <em id="6vhwh"><rt id="6vhwh"></rt></em>

    <style id="6vhwh"></style>

    <style id="6vhwh"></style>
    1. <style id="6vhwh"></style>
        <sub id="6vhwh"><p id="6vhwh"></p></sub>
        <p id="6vhwh"></p>
          1. 国产亚洲欧洲av综合一区二区三区 ,色爱综合另类图片av,亚洲av免费成人在线,久久热在线视频精品视频,成在人线av无码免费,国产精品一区二区久久毛片,亚洲精品成人片在线观看精品字幕 ,久久亚洲精品成人av秋霞

            哈利波特6哈利波特與混血王子雙語字幕

            更新時間:2024-03-20 22:09:25 閱讀: 評論:0

            2024年3月20日發(作者:贊美美女的句子)

            哈利波特6哈利波特與混血王子雙語字幕

            我殺了小天狼星·布萊克 I killed Sirius Black!

            他回來了 He's back.

            警方仍在調查 The police are continuing with

            倫敦千禧橋坍塌的原因 into the cau of the millennium bridge disaster.

            大橋坍塌死亡人數增加 哈利波特 救世之星

            為搜救生還者 交通被迫中斷 Traffic has been halted as police arch for survivors.

            附近地區均已戒嚴 The surrounding area remains clod.

            市長希望倫敦市民保持冷靜 The mayor has urged londoners to

            聲名狼藉 馬爾福夫人與兒子離開法庭

            阿茲卡班的 新房客

            哈利·波特 "Harry Potter."

            哈利·波特是誰 Who's Harry Potter?

            沒誰 Oh, no one.

            某個二貨吧 Bit of a tosr, really.

            你的報紙很好玩 Funny, that paper of yours.

            我發誓 Couple nights ago

            幾天前 我看那圖片動了 I could've sworn I saw a picture move.

            -是嗎 -我估計是我神經錯亂了 - Really? - Thought I was going around the twist.

            -我想問... -點 我下班 - Hey, I - Eleven. That's when I get off.

            給我講講那個二貨哈利·波特 You can tell me all about that tosr Harry Potter.

            今年夏天你有點魯莽 哈利 You've been reckless this summer, Harry.

            我喜歡坐火車到處轉轉 I like riding around on trains.

            那能讓我的頭腦清靜 Takes my mind off things.

            樣子挺嚇人吧 Rather unpleasant to behold, isn't it?

            背后的故事也挺刺激 The tale is thrilling, if I say so mylf.

            不過以后再給你講 But now is not the time to tell it.

            抓住我的胳膊 Take my arm.

            照我說的做 Do as I say.

            我剛剛幻影移形了嗎 I just apparated, didn't i?

            沒錯 而且我得說 你適應得很好 Indeed. Quite successfully too, I might add.

            大多數人第一次幻影移形都會吐的 Most people vomit the first time.

            怎么可能吐 I can't imagine why.

            歡迎來到迷人的巴德萊·巴伯頓村 Welcome to the charming village of Budleigh Babberton.

            哈利 你一定在想我為什么帶你來這 Harry, I assume, right about now, you're wondering why I brought

            you here.

            對嗎 Am I right?

            說實話 這些年我已經習慣一頭霧水了 Actually, sir, after all the years, I just sort of go with it.

            掏出魔杖 哈利 Wands out, Harry.

            霍拉斯 Horace?

            霍拉斯 Horace?

            {an}{fn方正黑體簡體fsbbordshadc&HFFF&}救世之星

            梅林的胡子 Merlin's beard!

            沒必要拆穿我啦 阿不思 No need to disfigure me, Albus.

            你這扶手椅裝得相當成功 霍拉斯 Well, I must say you make a very convincing armchair, Horace.

            外套是就地取材 我身材本來就有料 It's all in the upholstery. I come by the stuffing naturally.

            我哪露餡了 What gave me away?

            龍血 Dragon's blood.

            -怪不得 -對了 來給你介紹下 - Oh. - Oh, yes, introductions.

            哈利 這是我的老朋友 也是老同事 Harry, I'd like you to meet an old friend and colleague

            霍拉斯·斯拉格霍恩 Horace Slughorn.

            霍拉斯

            你肯定認識他吧 Well, you know who this is.

            哈利·波特 Harry Potter.

            弄成這樣是干什么 霍拉斯 What's with all the theatrics, Horace?

            你該不會是在等別人吧 You weren't, by any chance, waiting for someone el, were you?

            別人 你在說什么啊 Someone el? I'm sure I don't know what you mean.

            好吧 這一年來食死徒一直想招攬我 All right. The death eaters have been trying to recruit me for over a

            year.

            你知道那是什么感覺嗎 Do you know what that's like?

            我不能總拒絕他們 You can only say no so many times,

            只好每星期都換個地方住 So I never stay anywhere more than a week.

            住這的麻瓜去了加那利群島 Muggles who own this are in the Canary Islands.

            咱們最好把東西恢復原樣吧 Well, I think we should put it back in order for them, don't you mind?

            真好玩 That was fun.

            -我能用下洗手間嗎 -當然 - Do you mind if I u the loo? - No, of cour.

            別以為我不知道你來干嘛 阿不思 Don't think I don't know why you're here, Albus.

            我就是不去 The answer's still no.

            無論如何 毫不含糊 不去 Absolutely and unequivocally, no.

            你長得很像你父親 You're very like your father.

            除了眼睛 你眼睛更像你... Except for the eyes. you

            像我媽媽 我知道 My mother's eyes. Yeah.

            莉莉 可愛的莉莉 你媽媽非常聰明 Lily. Lovely Lily. She was exceedingly bright, your mother.

            加上她是麻瓜出身 就更厲害了 Even more impressive when one considers she was muggle-born.

            我有個好朋友就是麻瓜出身 One of my best friends is muggle-born.

            我們這屆最棒的 Best in our year.

            千萬別覺得我有偏見 Plea don't think I'm prejudiced. No, no.

            你媽媽是我最喜歡的學生 Your mother was one of my absolute favorites.

            那個就是她 最前邊的 Look, there she is. Right at the front.

            這些人都是我的學生 All mine. Each and every one.

            以前的學生 Ex-students, I mean.

            那是巴拿巴斯·古費 預言家日報主編 You recognize Barnabas Cuffe, editor of the Daily Prophet.

            我想表達下自己的觀點 Always takes my owl

            就給他送個信 準能登報 should I wish to register an opinion on the news of the day.

            格韋諾格·瓊斯 霍利黑德哈比隊隊長 Gwenog Jones, captain of the Holyhead Harpies.

            隨時可以給我免費的票 Free tickets whenever I want them.

            當然 我好久沒去看過了 Of cour, I haven't been to a match in some time.

            啊 這張 Ah, yes.

            雷古拉斯·布萊克 Regulus Black.

            你肯定知道他弟弟小天狼星幾周前死了吧 You no doubt know of his older brother Sirius. died a few

            weeks ago.

            我教過布萊克一家 除了小天狼星 I taught the whole Black family, except Sirius.

            令人惋惜啊 他確實很有天賦 It's a shame. Talented boy.

            雷古拉斯我收下了 I got Regulus when he came along of cour.

            不過兩個都收更好 But I'd have liked the t.

            霍拉斯 Horace?

            我能拿走這個嗎 Do you mind if I take this?

            我喜歡看編織圖案 I do love knitting patterns.

            給你了 你該不是要走吧 Yes, of cour. But you're not leaving?

            我知道請你回學校這事兒肯定沒戲了 I think I know a lost cau when I e one, regrettable.

            我一直認為 勸你回到霍格沃茨教書 I would have considered it a

            對我來說算是個成就 不過算了 ...had you connted to return to Hogwarts. Oh, well.

            你和波特先生一樣 都很有性格 You're like my friend Mr. Potter here, one of a kind.

            走了 拜拜 霍拉斯 Well, bye-bye, Horace.

            再見 Bye.

            好吧 我答應啦 All right. I'll do it.

            但是我要梅樂斯教授的那間辦公室 But I want professor Merrythought's old office,

            我原來那間就像廁所 Not the water clot I had before.

            而且我要求加薪 現在世道太亂啦 太亂 And I expect a rai. The are mad times we live in, mad!

            確實如此 They are indeed.

            教授 這到底是怎么回事 Sir, exactly what was all that about?

            你有天賦 有名氣 法力強大 You are talented, famous and powerful.

            這都是霍拉斯看重的 Everything Horace values.

            斯拉格霍恩教授想把你收入門下 哈利 Professor Slughorn is gonna try to collect you, Harry.

            你會是他的珍寶 You would be his crowning jewel.

            所以他才決定回校教書 That's why he's returning to Hogwarts.

            他的回歸至關重要 And it's crucial he should return.

            抱歉攪了你今晚的約會 哈利 I fear I may have stolen a wondrous night from you, Harry.

            那姑娘確實很漂亮 She was, truthfully, very pretty, the girl.

            沒關系 我明天再去 編個借口 It's all right, sir. I'll go back tomorrow, make some excu.

            你今天不回小惠金區了 哈利 Oh, you'll not be returning to Little Whinging tonight, Harry.

            可海德薇怎么辦 還有我的行李箱 But, sir, what about Hedwig? And my trunk?

            都已經搞定了 Both are waiting for you.

            海德薇 Hedwig.

            媽 Mum?

            金妮 怎么了 Ginny, what is it?

            哈利什么時候來的 I was only wondering when Harry got here.

            什么 哈利 哪個哈利 What? Harry? Harry who?

            當然是哈利·波特 Harry Potter, of cour.

            哈利·波特來了 我當然會知道的 I think I'd know if Harry Potter was in my hou, wouldn't i?

            他的行李箱和貓頭鷹都在廚房 His trunk's in the kitchen, and his owl.

            不可能 親愛的 我可不信 No, dear, I riously doubt that.

            哈利 誰說哈利呢 Harry? Did someone say "Harry"?

            是我說的 他和你一起在上面嗎 Me, nosy. Is he up there with you?

            當然沒在了 Of cour not.

            鐵哥們來了 我當然會知道的 I'd know if my best friend was in my room, wouldn't i?

            -那是貓頭鷹么 -你沒看見過他吧 - Is that an owl? - You haven't en him, have you?

            他應該在屋子里閑逛 Apparently he's wandering about the hou.

            -真的嗎 -真的 - Really? - Really.

            哈利 Harry!

            哈利 Harry!

            真是個驚喜 What a lovely surpri.

            為什么不提前通知一下 Why didn't you let us know you were coming?

            我事先不知道 鄧布利多安排的 I didn't know. Dumbledore.

            他真是的 Oh, that man.

            不過少了他可怎么辦 But then, what would we do without him?

            你這...粘了點牙膏 Got a bit of toothpaste.

            你什么時候到的 So when did you get here?

            前幾天過來的 A few days ago.

            雖然當時猶豫了下 要不要來 Though for a while, I wasn't sure I was coming.

            我媽上星期有點迷亂 Mum sort of lost it last week.

            她說我和金妮不該回霍格沃茨 Said Ginny and I had no business going back to Hogwarts.

            太危險了 That it's too dangerous.

            -拜托 -不止她一個人這么想 - Oh, come on. - She's not alone.

            就連我的麻瓜父母也知道有壞事要發生了 Even my parents, and they're muggles, know something bad's

            happening.

            我爸說她是瞎擔心 Anyway, dad stepped in, told her she was

            勸了她好幾天 終于改主意了 ...and it took a few days, but she came around.

            但我們要去的是霍格沃茨啊 But this is Hogwarts we're talking about.

            有鄧布利多 It's Dumbledore.

            還有什么能更安全 What could be safer?

            最近有很多人說... There's been a lot of talk

            鄧布利多老了 ...Dumbledore's got a bit old.

            胡說 他才... Rubbish! well, he'

            他多大歲數了 What is he?

            一百五十歲 左右吧 Hundred and fifty? Give or take a few years.

            西茜 你不能這樣做 他不可信 Cissy! You can't do this! He can't be trusted!

            黑魔王信任他 The Dark Lord trusts him.

            黑魔王看錯人了 The Dark Lord's mistaken.

            出去 蟲尾巴 Run along, Wormtail.

            我知道我不該來這兒 I know I ought not to be here.

            黑魔王不允許我說這件事 The Dark Lord himlf forbade me to speak of this.

            如果黑魔王不允許你說 你就不該說 If the Dark Lord has forbidden it, you ought not to speak.

            放下 貝拉 別動別人的東西 Put it down, Bella. We mustn't touch what isn't ours.

            其實我清楚你的處境 納西莎 As it so happens, I'm aware of your situation, Narcissa.

            你清楚 You?

            黑魔王告訴你了嗎 The Dark Lord told you?

            你妹妹懷疑我 Your sister doubts me.

            可以理解 這么多年我都掩飾得很好 Understandable. Over the years I've played my part well.

            我連最偉大的巫師之一都騙過了 So well, I've deceived one of the greatest wizards of all time.

            鄧布利多是偉大的巫師 這無可置疑 Dumbledore is a great wizard. Only a fool would question it.

            我不懷疑你 西弗勒斯 I don't doubt you, Severus.

            你應該感到榮幸 西茜 德拉科也一樣 You should be honored, Cissy. As should Draco.

            他還是個孩子 He's just a boy.

            我無法改變黑魔王的心意 I can't change the Dark Lord's mind.

            但我或許能幫助德拉科 But it might be possible for me to help Draco.

            -西弗勒斯 -你得發誓 - Severus. - Swear to it.

            牢不可破的誓言 Make the Unbreakable Vow.

            否則只是在說空話 It's just empty words.

            他總說會盡力 He'll give it his best effort.

            可是到了關鍵時刻 But when it

            卻像個縮頭烏龜 ...he'll just slither back into his hole.

            懦夫 Coward.

            魔杖拿出來 Take out your wand.

            你發誓

            西弗勒斯·斯內普 ...

            照看德拉科·馬爾福 ...watch over

            助其達成黑魔王的心愿 ...as he attempts to fulfill the Dark Lord's wishes?

            我發誓 I will.

            你發誓 盡全力 And will you, to the best of

            保護他免受傷害 ...protect him from harm?

            我發誓 I will.

            如果德拉科失敗了 And if Draco

            你發誓親自執行 ...will you yourlf carry out

            黑魔王交給德拉科的任務 ...the Dark Lord has ordered Draco to perform?

            我發誓 I will.

            瞧一瞧 看一看 我們這兒有昏迷花糖 Step up! Step up! We've got fainting fancies!

            鼻血牛軋糖 Nobleed nougats!

            -正是開學的時候 -還有吐吐糖 - And just in time - Puking pastilles!

            -吐在鍋里 帥哥 -吐在鍋里 帥哥 - Into the cauldron, handsome. - Into the cauldron, handsome.

            這里由我說了算 I will have order!

            我真的很討厭小孩 這里由我說了算 I really hate children. I will have order!

            -秘魯瞬間黑暗粉 -很賺錢 - Peruvian instant darkness powder. - A real money spinner, that.

            逃跑遁地 居家必備 Handy if you need to make a quick getaway.

            -你好 女士們 -你好 女士們 - Hello, ladies. - Hello, ladies.

            -愛情魔藥 -確實很管用 - Love potions, eh? - Yeah, they really do work.

            我說妹妹 我們可聽說 Then again, the way we hear it, sis

            你不靠魔藥一樣吃得開 You're doing just fine on your own.

            什么意思 Meaning?

            你最近在和迪安·托馬斯約會吧 Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?

            不關你們的事 It's none of your business.

            這多少錢 How much for this?

            -個金加隆 -個金加隆 - Five galleons. - Five galleons.

            -我買多少錢 -個金加隆 - How much for me? - Five galleons.

            我是你們的弟弟 I'm your brother.

            -個金加隆 -個金加隆 - Ten galleons. - Ten galleons.

            咱們還是走吧 Come on, let's go.

            嗨 羅恩 Hi, Ron.

            你好 Hi.

            弗雷德和喬治是怎么做到的 How are Fred and George doing it?

            半條巷子都關門了 Half the alley's clod down.

            弗雷德覺得人們最近很需要找樂子 Fred reckons people need a laugh the days.

            看來他說得對 I reckon he's right.

            不是吧 Oh, no.

            大家的魔杖都是在奧利凡德買的 Everyone got their wands from ollivander's.

            哈利 Harry?

            是我眼花 還是德拉科和他媽媽... Is it me, or do Draco and mummy look like

            偷偷摸摸不想被人發現 ...who don't want to be followed?

            {an}{fn方正黑體簡體fsbbordshadc&HFFF&}博金-博克店

            《唱唱反調》 Quibbler.

            《唱唱反調》 Quibbler.

            真可愛 它們愛在節禮日唱歌 He's lovely. They've been known to sing on boxing day, you know.

            -《唱唱反調》 -謝謝 - Quibbler? - Oh, plea.

            -騷擾虻是什么 -一種隱形的生物 - What's a wrackspurt? - They're invisible creatures.

            會飄進耳朵里 把你的腦子攪亂 They float in your ears and make your brain go fuzzy.

            《唱唱反調》 Quibbler.

            德拉科拿那個櫥子做什么 So, what was Draco doing with that weird-looking cabinet?

            那些人又是誰 And who were all tho people?

            你沒看出來嗎 那是儀式 入會儀式 Don't you e? It was a ceremony, an initiation.

            別說了 哈利 我知道你要說什么 Stop it, Harry. I know where you're going.

            事實如此 他是他們的一員 It's happened. He's one of them.

            誰的一員 One of what?

            哈利認為德拉科·馬爾福加入了食死徒 Harry is under the impression Draco Malfoy is now a death eater.

            你開玩笑 You're barking.

            馬爾福又沒有利用價值 What would You-Know-Who want with Malfoy?

            那你說他去博金-博克干嗎 選家具嗎 Well, then what's he doing in borgin and burkes? Browsing for

            furniture?

            那家店挺恐怖 正好適合馬爾福 It's a creepy shop. He's a creepy bloke.

            他爸爸就是食死徒 肯定是這樣 Look, his father is a Death Eater. It only makes n.

            赫敏親眼見過的 Hermione saw it with her own eyes.

            我說過了 我不知道我看見什么了 I told you, I don't know what I saw.

            我得出去透透氣 I need some air.

            別擔心 等我們到了霍格沃茨 一定把它找出來 Don't worry. When we get to Hogwarts, we'll sort it

            out.

            -怎么回事 布雷司 -不知道 - What was that? Blai? - Don't know.

            放松點 興許是一年級新生搞鬼 Relax, boys. It's probably just a first-year messing around.

            算了 德拉科 都快到霍格沃茨了 Come on, Draco. Sit down. We'll be at Hogwarts soon.

            霍格沃茨 沒用的破學校 Hogwarts. What a pathetic excu for a school.

            再在這學兩年 I'd pitch mylf off the

            還不如從天文塔跳下去 ...if I had to continue for another two years.

            這是什么意思 What's that suppod to mean?

            明年我不會浪費時間上魔咒課了 Let's just say you won't e me wasting my time in charms class next

            year.

            笑什么你 布雷司 Amud, Blai?

            看看咱們誰笑到最后 We'll e just who's laughing in the end.

            你們先走 我要檢查一下 You two go on. I wanna check something.

            哈利去哪了 Where's Harry?

            估計已經下車了 走吧 He's probably already on the platform. Come on.

            你媽媽沒教過你不該偷聽嗎 波特 Didn't mummy ever tell you it was rude to eavesdrop, Potter?

            統統石化 Petrificus Totalus.

            哦對了 Oh,

            你還沒學會擦口水 你媽就死了 ...she was dead before you could wipe the drool off your chin.

            這腳是替我爸踢的 返程愉快 That's for my father. Enjoy your ride back to London.

            咒立停 Finite.

            -你好 哈利 -盧娜 - Hello, Harry. - Luna!

            你怎么知道我在這 How'd you know where I was?

            騷擾虻 你腦子里面有很多 Wrackspurts. Your head's full of them.

            抱歉害你錯過了馬車 盧娜 Sorry I made you miss the carriages, by the way, Luna.

            沒關系 我感覺就像和朋友在一起 That's all right. It was like being with a friend.

            我就是你朋友 盧娜 Oh, I am your friend, Luna.

            真好 That's nice.

            終于出現了 我到處都找不到你們 About time. I've been looking all over for you two.

            報上姓名 Right. Names?

            弗立維教授 我們都認識五年了 Professor Flitwick, you've known me for five years.

            沒有例外 波特 No exceptions, Potter.

            那些是什么人 Who are tho people?

            傲羅 負責安保 Aurors. For curity.

            這根棍子是什么 What's this cane here, then?

            這不叫棍子 白癡 這叫手杖 It's not a cane, you cretin. It's a walking stick.

            那你干嗎帶這根 And what exactly would you be wanting ?

            可以被用作攻擊性武器 Could be construed as an offensive weapon.

            沒關系 費爾奇先生 我能為馬爾福擔保 It's all right, Mr. Filch. I can vouch for Mr. Malfoy.

            臉蛋很漂亮 波特 Nice face, Potter.

            介意我幫你修一下嗎 Would you like me to fix it for you?

            雖然我覺得你這樣子更放蕩不羈 Personally, I think you look a bit more devil-may-care

            但你自己說了算 But it's up to you.

            你以前有修過鼻子嗎 Well, have you ever fixed a no before?

            沒 但我修過幾次腳趾 應該都差不多 No, but I've done veral toes, and how different are they,

            really?

            好吧 修吧 Um... okay, yeah. Give it a go.

            愈合如初 Episkey.

            -我怎么樣 -異常的正常 - How do I look? - Exceptionally ordinary.

            太好了 Brilliant.

            別擔心 他一會兒就來 Don't worry. He'll be here in a minute.

            你就只知道吃嗎 Will you stop eating?

            你最好的朋友不見了 Your best friend is missing!

            回頭看看吧 神經質 Oi. Turn around, you lunatic.

            他又渾身是血了 He's covered in blood again.

            為什么他老是沾著血 Why is it he's always covered in blood?

            看來這次的血是他自己的 Looks like it's his own this time.

            你去哪了 Where have you been?

            -你的臉怎么了 -等下再說 - What happened to your face? - Later.

            我錯過了什么 What've I misd?

            分院帽告誡我們要勇敢堅強地挺過這段困境 Sorting hat urged us all to be brave and strong in the

            troubled times.

            說得倒輕巧 它就是頂帽子 Easy for it to say, huh? It's a hat, isn't it?

            大家晚宴愉快 Very best of evenings to you all.

            多謝 Thanks.

            首先 請允許我介紹一位新教授 First off, let me introduce the newest member of

            霍拉斯·斯拉格霍恩 ...Horace Slughorn.

            斯拉格霍恩教授 很高興 Professor Slughorn, I'm happy

            邀請您重回學校教授魔藥學 ...has agreed to resume his old post as potions master.

            與此同時 黑魔法防御課將 Meanwhile, the post of defen against the

            由斯內普教授授課 ...will be taken by professor Snape.

            斯內普? Snape?

            還有 Now, as

            今晚大家進校前都搜過身 ...each and every one of you was arched upon your arrival here tonight.

            你們有權得知理由 And you have the right to know why.

            曾經有個年輕人 跟你們一樣 Once there was a young man, who,

            坐在這禮堂里 sat in this

            漫步在走廊里 安睡在屋檐下 walked this castle's corridors, slept under its roof.

            和其他的學生沒什么不同 He emed to all the world a student like any other.

            他的名字是 His name?

            湯姆·里德爾 Tom Riddle.

            然而今天 Today,

            他用另一個名字橫行世界 he's known all over the world by another name.

            所以 今晚我看著你們 Which is why, as I stand looking out upon you

            想起了這個嚴峻的事實 I'm reminded of a sobering fact.

            也許 每一天 Every day,

            每一時 每一分 this very minute,

            黑魔法勢力都在企圖攻破這城堡 dark forces attempt to penetrate this castle's walls.

            但其實 他們最強的武器是你們 But in the end, their greatest weapon is you.

            好好想想這些話 Just something to think about.

            好了 睡去吧 晚安 Now, off to bed. Pip-pip.

            真鼓舞人心 That was cheerful.

            魔法史的教室在樓上 女士們 不是樓下 History of magic is upstairs, ladies, not down.

            戴維斯先生 戴維斯先生 那邊是女生盥洗室 Mr. Davies! Mr. Davies! That is the girls' lavatory.

            波特 Potter.

            肯定沒好事 Oh, this can't be good.

            挺閑的 是吧 Enjoying ourlves, are we?

            -我今天上午沒課 -我知道 - I had a free period this morning. - So I noticed.

            所以我覺得你應該去上今早的魔藥課 I would think you would want to fill it with potions.

            還是說你以后不想當傲羅了 Or is it no longer your ambition to become an auror?

            想 但我的的魔藥課沒拿到"優秀" It was, but I was told I had to get an "Outstanding" in my O.W.L.

            確實 斯內普教授確實這樣要求 So you did, when professor Snape was teaching potions.

            可斯拉格霍恩教授愿意接受得了"超出預期"的學生 However, professor Slughorn is perfectly happy to

            accept N.E.W.T.

            進修魔藥課 with "Exceeds expectations."

            太好了 Brilliant. Um...

            -我馬上就過去上課 -很好 很好 - Well, I'll head there straightaway. - Oh, good, good.

            波特 帶韋斯萊一起去 別讓他樂過頭了 Potter, take Weasley with you. He looks far too happy over

            there.

            我不想上魔藥課 I don't wanna take potions.

            魁地奇選拔快要開始了 我得抓緊練習 This is quidditch trials coming up. I need to practice.

            注意準備工作中的細節 Attention to detail in

            好的開始是成功的一半 is the prerequisite of all planning.

            哈利 好孩子 我還擔心你不來了 Harry, my boy, I was beginning to worry.

            看來你還帶了朋友 We've brought someone with us, I e.

            我叫羅恩·韋斯萊 先生 Ron Weasley, Sir.

            但我魔藥成績很爛 簡直是我的克星 But I'm dead awful at potions, a menace, actually.

            -我要 -沒關系 我會讓你進步的 - I' - Nonn, we'll sort you out.

            哈利的朋友就是我的朋友 拿出課本上課吧 Any friend of Harry's is a friend of mine. Get your books

            out.

            實際上 我跟羅恩都沒有課本 I haven't actually got my book yet, and nor has Ron.

            那就到柜子里拿 Get what you want from the cupboard.

            接著我剛才說的 我準備了一些藥劑 Now, as I was saying, I prepared some concoctions this morning.

            知道這些分別是什么嗎 Any ideas what the might be?

            -你 名字是 -格蘭杰 先生 -Yes, ? - Granger, sir.

            那個是吐真劑 能讓人說出真相 That one there is veritarum. It's a truth-telling rum.

            那個是復方湯劑 And that would be polyjuice potion.

            制作起來非常復雜 It's terribly tricky to make.

            這個是迷情劑 And this

            世界上最強的愛情魔藥 the most powerful love potion in the world.

            據說每個人 It's rumored to smell differently to

            都能聞到自己喜歡的味道 Each person according to what attracts them.

            比如說 我聞到 For example,

            剛修剪過的草坪 新羊皮紙 和 freshly mown grass, and new parchment,

            留蘭香牙膏 spearmint toothpaste.

            迷情劑創造的當然不是真愛 Amortentia doesn't create actual love. That would be impossible.

            但它能引起一種強大的迷戀或執念 But it does cau a powerful infatuation or obssion.

            也正因如此 And for that reason,

            它大概是這教室里最危險的魔藥了 it is probably the most dangerous potion in this room.

            先生 你還沒告訴我們那個是什么 Sir? You haven't told us what's in that one.

            對 Oh, yes.

            女士們先生們 你們面前的 What you e before you, ladies

            是一種有趣的魔藥 叫做福靈劑 ...is a curious little potion known as felix felicis.

            但它更廣為人知的名字是 But it is more commonly referred

            -幸運藥水 -沒錯 格蘭杰小姐 幸運藥水 - Liquid luck. - Yes, Miss Granger. Liquid luck.

            極難制作 稍有差錯后果就不堪設想 Desperately tricky to make, disastrous should you get it wrong.

            只要一滴 所有努力都會有回報 One sip and you will find that all of your endeavors succeed.

            當然要在藥效時間內 At least until the effects wear off.

            這就是我今天的獎勵 So this is what I offer each of you today.

            一小瓶幸運藥水 獎勵給能下課前 One tiny vial of liquid luck to the student who, in the hour that

            remains.

            調制出令我滿意的 manages to brew an acceptable draught of

            活死人藥水的同學 在第十頁 the recipes for which can be found on page of your books.

            還有 我想強調一下 I should point out, however,

            只有速度和質量兼具 Only once did a student manage to brew

            才可以得到這份獎品 of sufficient quality to claim this prize.

            祝大家好運 Nevertheless, good luck to you all.

            開始動手吧 Let the brewing commence.

            {an}{fn方正黑體簡體fsbbordshadc&HFFF&}本書歸混血王子所有

            {an}{fn方正黑體簡體fsbbordshadc&HFFF&}用刀按壓更易出汁

            你怎么做到的 How did you do that?

            用刀子壓 別切 You crush it. Don't cut it.

            不對 書上說明是切 No. The instructions specifically say to cut.

            不對 真的 No, really.

            梅林的胡子 太完美了 Merlin's beard! It is perfect.

            只要一滴就能殺死我們所有人 So perfect I daresay one drop would kill us all.

            現在 說好了的 So here we are, then, as promid.

            一瓶福靈劑 One vial of felix felicis.

            祝賀你 Congratulations.

            善加使用 U it well.

            哈利 你收到通知了 請進 Harry, you got my message. Come in.

            過得怎樣 How are you?

            很好 先生 I'm fine, sir.

            課程還好嗎 Enjoying your class?

            斯拉格霍恩教授可是非常欣賞你 I know professor Slughorn is most impresd with you.

            他太抬舉我了 先生 I think he overestimates my abilities, sir.

            真的嗎 Do you?

            絕對是 Definitely.

            課外的活動怎么樣 What about your activities outside the classroom?

            -什么意思 -我發現 - Sir? - Well, I notice

            你經常跟格蘭杰小姐呆在一起 a great deal of time with Miss Granger.

            我不禁遐想 I can't help

            不是你想的那樣 她很棒 但我們只是朋友 Oh, no, no. I mean, she's brilliant, and we're friends, but,

            no.

            抱歉 我只是非常好奇 Forgive me. I was merely being curious.

            好了說正事 But enough chitchat.

            你一定好奇我今晚為什么叫你過來 You must be wondering why I summoned you here tonight.

            答案就在這里 The answer lies here.

            眼前的這些都是記憶 What you are looking at are memories.

            這些記憶都跟一個人有關 伏地魔 In this ca, pertaining to one individual,

            或者說 湯姆·里德爾 or, as he was known then, Tom Riddle.

            這個玻璃瓶中 This vial contains the most

            是我第一次遇見他的記憶 of the day I first met him.

            如果愿意的話 我想讓你看看 I'd like you to e it, if you would.

            您的來訪讓我有些疑惑 鄧布利多先生 I admit some confusion upon receiving your letter, Mr.

            Dumbledore.

            {an}{fn方正黑體簡體fsbbordshadc&HFFF&}沃爾孤兒院

            這么多年從來沒有親人探訪過湯姆 In all the years Tom's been here, he's never once had a family visitor.

            他對其他孩子做過一些危險的事情 There have been incidents with the other children. Nasty things.

            湯姆 有人來看你 Tom, you have a visitor.

            你好 湯姆 How do you do, Tom?

            別過來 Don't.

            -你是醫生吧 -不是 - You're the doctor, aren't you? - No.

            我是個教授 I am a professor.

            我不信你 I don't believe you.

            她總想讓我看病 She wants me looked at.

            他們覺得我怪異 They think I'm different.

            也許他們是對的 Well, perhaps they're right.

            我沒瘋 I'm not mad.

            霍格沃茨不是瘋人院 Hogwarts is not a place for mad people.

            霍格沃茨是所學校 Hogwarts is a school.

            魔法學校 A school of magic.

            你有特殊能力是嗎 湯姆 You can do things, can't you, Tom?

            其他孩子沒有的能力 Things other children can't.

            我不用碰就能讓東西自己移動 I can make things move without touching them.

            我不用訓練就能讓動物聽我的話 I can make animals do what I want without training them.

            我能讓對我不好的人倒霉 I can make bad things happen to people who are mean to me.

            我想的話 I can make

            就能傷害他們 if I want.

            你是什么人 Who are you?

            我跟你是一類人 湯姆 Well, I'm like you, Tom.

            我也很特別 I'm different.

            證明給我看 Prove it.

            你的衣柜里貌似有東西想出來 湯姆 I think there's something in your wardrobe trying to get out, Tom.

            霍格沃茨不能容忍偷竊 湯姆 Thievery is not tolerated at Hogwarts, Tom.

            在霍格沃茨 你不僅要學習使用魔法 At Hogwarts, you'll be taught not only how to u magic,

            還要學會控制它 But how to control it.

            明白嗎 You understand me?

            我還能跟蛇說話 I can speak to snakes too.

            它們找到我 They find me.

            跟我說話 Whisper things.

            這對我來說正常嗎 Is that normal for someone like me?

            你那時知道嗎 先生 Did you know, sir? Then?

            知道我遇到了史上最危險的黑巫師嗎 不可能 Did I know I'd just met the most dangerous dark wizard

            of all time? No.

            知道的話 我 If I had, I...

            后來 來到霍格沃茨以后 Over time, while here

            湯姆·里德爾和一位教師走得很近 Tom Riddle grew clo to one particular teacher.

            你能猜到那位教師是誰嗎 Can you guess who that teacher might be?

            你要斯拉格霍恩教授回來不只是為了讓他教魔藥課吧 You didn't bring professor Slughorn back simply to

            teach potions, did you?

            對 不是 No, I did not.

            因為 斯拉格霍恩教授有我迫切需要的東西 You e, professor Slughorn posss something I desire

            very dearly.

            而他不會輕易交出來 And he will not give it up easily.

            你說過斯拉格霍恩教授想把我收入門下 You said professor Slughorn would try to collect me.

            是說過 I did.

            你想讓我加入嗎 Do you want me to let him?

            是 Yes.

            今天上午 我會讓你們進行一些測試 This morning, I'm gonna be putting you all through a

            來測驗你們的能力 just to asss your strengths.

            拜托 安靜點 Quiet! Plea!

            閉上嘴 Shut it!

            多謝 好了 Thanks. All right. Um...

            不要你們以為去年在隊里 Just becau you made the team

            今年就還能在隊里 明白嗎 does not guarantee you a spot this year. Is that clear?

            很好 Good.

            你不會生氣吧 韋斯萊 No hard feelings, Weasley, all right?

            為什么生氣 Hard feelings?

            我也競爭守門員 不是想跟你較勁 Yeah, I'll be going out for keeper as well. It's nothing personal.

            你這么壯還想當守門員嗎 Really? Strapping guy like you?

            你更適合當擊球手 不是嗎 You've got more of a beater's build, don't you think?

            守門員需要靈活敏捷 Keepers need to be quick, agile.

            試一試也沒什么 Oh, I like my chances.

            話說回來 能幫我引薦下你朋友格蘭杰嗎 Say, think you could introduce me to your friend Granger?

            我想跟她走的近一點 懂我的意思嗎 Wouldn't mind getting on a first-name basis, know what I mean?

            加油 韋斯萊 Come on, Weasley!

            -加油 羅恩 -加油 羅恩 - Come on, Ron! - Go on, Weasley!

            -上啊 韋斯萊 -羅恩加油 - Go on, Weasley! - Yeah, Ron!

            加油 考邁克 Go on, Cormac!

            加油 羅恩 Come on, Ron!

            加油 羅恩 Come on, Ron.

            加油 羅恩 Come on, Ron.

            混淆視聽 Confundus.

            他好棒啊 Isn't he brilliant?

            不得不承認 我還以為最后一個球救不到了 I have to admit, I thought I was gonna miss that last one.

            希望考邁克不要太灰心 I hope Cormac's not taking it too hard.

            考邁克對你有點意思啊 赫敏 He's got a bit of a thing for you, Hermione. Cormac.

            他真惡心 He's vile.

            聽說過這個咒語嗎 神鋒無影 Have you ever heard of this spell? Sectummpra?

            沒有 No, I haven't.

            你要是還有自尊的話 就快把這書還回去 And if you had a shred of lf-respect, you'd hand that book

            in.

            做夢吧 他現在可是全班第一 Not bloody likely. He's top of the class.

            甚至比你還厲害 赫敏 斯拉格霍恩把他當成天才 He's even better than you, Hermione. Slughorn

            thinks he's a genius.

            怎么了 What?

            我想知道那本書是誰的 給我看一下 I'd like to know who that book was. Let's have a look.

            不要 No.

            為什么 Why not?

            書快散架了 The binding is fragile.

            -書快散架了? -是啊 - The binding is fragile? - Yeah.

            -混血王子是什么人 -誰 - Who's the half-blood prince? - Who?

            這里寫著 That is said right here.

            "本書歸混血王子所有" "This book is property of the half-blood prince."

            最近你一直帶著這本書 連睡覺都抱著 For weeks you carry around this book, practically sleep

            卻不想知道混血王子是誰嗎 yet you have no desire to find out who the half-blood prince is?

            我沒說不想 我也沒抱著它睡覺 I didn't say I wasn't curious, and I don't sleep with it.

            赫敏說的對 Well, it's true.

            你原來睡前總要聊聊天 I like a nice chat before I go to bed.

            現在你卻只盯著那本破書看 Now all you do is read that bloody book.

            簡直都變成赫敏了 It's just like being with Hermione.

            我很好奇 于是我去了 Well, I was curious, so I

            -圖書館 -圖書館 然后呢 - The library. - The library. And?

            什么都沒找到 And nothing.

            哪里都找不到關于混血王子的資料 I couldn't find a reference anywhere to a half-blood prince.

            -就這樣吧 別管他了 -費力斯 - There we go. That ttles it, then. - Filius!

            我還想去三把掃帚找你呢 I was hoping to find you in the Three Broomsticks!

            不行啊 唱詩班緊急訓練 真遺憾 霍拉斯 No, emergency choir practice, I'm afraid, Horace.

            有人想喝黃油啤酒嗎 Does anyone fancy a butterbeer?

            我的朋友坐著雪橇從克萊斯比山上下來 A chum of mine was sledging down Claxby Hill.

            我們有一輛長長的 自制的挪威雪橇 We had a very long, homemade,

            別坐那兒 坐這邊 No, not there. over here.

            別 坐我這邊來 No, sit beside me.

            好吧 Okay.

            喝點什么嗎 Something to drink?

            三杯黃油啤酒 我的那杯里加點姜 Three butterbeers, and some ginger in mine, plea.

            該死 Oh, bloody hell.

            這個混蛋 Slick git.

            得了 羅恩 他們只是拉拉小手 Honestly, Ronald, they're only holding hands.

            還親親小嘴 And snogging.

            -我想走了 -什么 - I'd like to leave. - What?

            不是吧 You can't be rious.

            -那是我妹妹 -那怎么樣 - That happens to be my sister. - So?

            如果她看到我們倆在接吻 What if she looked over here and saw you snogging me?

            她會起身就走嗎 You expect her to leave?

            -哦 好孩子 -你好 先生 很高興見到您 - Hey, my boy! - Hello, sir. Wonderful to e you.

            我也很高興見到你呀 And you, and you.

            您怎么到這來了 So, what brings you here?

            我和三把掃帚的淵源可久了 The Three Broomsticks and I go way back,

            非常非常久 further than I care to admit.

            那會這還是一把掃帚呢 I can remember when it was One Broomstick.

            快收拾收拾 格蘭杰 知道嗎 以前 All hands on deck, Granger. Listen, my boy, in the

            我總愛舉行晚餐會 I ud to throw together the occasional

            只對小部分人開放 or the lect student or two.

            -你愿意來嗎 -非常榮幸 先生 - Would you be game? - I'd consider it an honor, sir.

            也歡迎你來 格蘭杰 You would be welcome too, Granger.

            -我很愿意 先生 -很好 等我的貓頭鷹吧 - I'd be delighted, sir. - Splendid. Look for my owl.

            很高興見到你 韋勒比 Good to e you, Wallenby.

            你在搞什么 What are you playing at?

            鄧布利多說要我去了解他 Dumbledore's asked me to get to know him.

            -去了解他 -不明白 - Get to know him? - I don't know.

            這一定很重要 It must be important.

            不然鄧布利多不會叫我這么做的 If it wasn't, Dumbledore wouldn't ask.

            你嘴上沾了點 Got a

            凱特 你不知道那里面是什么 Katie, you don't know what it could be.

            -哈利 -怎么 - Harry. - what?

            你聽清她在酒吧里說的 Did you hear what she said back at the pub

            關于我和她接吻什么的了嗎 About me and her snogging?

            像真的似的 As if.

            我警告過她 別碰那個東西 I warned her. I warned her not to touch it.

            別靠近 你們幾個 退后點 Don't get any clor. Get back, all of you.

            千萬別碰 除非隔著包裝 明白嗎 Do not touch that, except by the wrappings. Do you understand?

            你確定凱蒂進三把掃帚的時候 You're sure Katie did not have this in

            沒帶這個 ...when she entered the Three Broomsticks?

            我說了 It's like I said.

            她起身去上廁所 回來的時候拿著這個包裹 She left to go to the loo, and when she came back she had

            the package.

            她說這很重要 需要幫忙送一下 She said it was important that she deliver it.

            -她說送給誰了嗎 -給鄧布利多教授 - Did she say to whom? - To professor Dumbledore.

            很好 謝謝你 莉安 你可以回去了 Very well. Thank you, Leanne. you may go.

            為什么一出事就有你們仨 Why is it when something happens it is always you three?

            教授啊 Believe me, professor,

            這個問題我想了六年了 I've been asking mylf the same question for six years.

            西弗勒斯 Oh, Severus.

            你怎么看 What do you think?

            貝爾小姐能活著算走運了 I think Miss Bell is lucky to be alive.

            她中了奪魂咒吧 She was curd, wasn't she?

            我了解凱蒂 I know Katie.

            下了球場 她連一只蒼蠅都不忍傷害 Off the pitch, she wouldn't hurt a fly.

            如果她是要拿給鄧布利多 If she was delivering that to Dumbledore,

            她一定不知情 she wasn't doing it knowingly.

            她是被下了咒 Yes, she was curd.

            是馬爾福干的 It was Malfoy.

            這話可不是說著玩的 波特 That is a very rious accusation, Potter.

            沒錯 Indeed.

            -有證據嗎 -我就是知道 - Your evidence? - I just know.

            你就是

            知道 ...know.

            波特 你的天賦令人嘆服 You astonish with your gifts, Potter.

            你有普通人夢寐以求的天賦 Gifts mere mortals can only dream of posssing.

            做救世之星的感覺一定很好 How grand it must be to be the Chon One.

            我想你們還是回寢室吧 都回去 I suggest you go back to your dormitories. All of you.

            你覺得迪安看上她什么了 金妮 What do you suppo Dean es in her? Ginny?

            她看上迪安什么了 Well, what does she e in him?

            迪安嗎 他很帥啊 Dean? he's brilliant.

            你之前還叫他混蛋來著 You called him a slick git not five hours ago.

            沒錯 但他不是在和我妹妹親熱嗎 Yeah, well, he was running his hands all over my sister, wasn't he?

            我就失去理智了 就開始討厭他 Something snaps, and you've gotta hate him, you know?

            這是原則問題 On principle.

            估計是 I suppo.

            -他到底看上她什么了 -我也不知道 - So, what is it he es in her? - I don't know.

            她很聰明 很有趣 She's smart, funny.

            -有魅力 -魅力 - Attractive. - Attractive?

            -就是 她的皮膚很好 -皮膚 - You know, she's got nice skin. - Skin?

            迪安和我妹妹約會是因為她皮膚好 Dean dates my sister becau of her skin?

            不是 我是說有可能是因為這個 Well, no, I mean, I'm just saying it could be a contributing factor.

            赫敏的皮膚也很好 Hermione's got nice skin.

            你覺得呢 只看皮膚 Wouldn't you say? As skin goes, I mean.

            我真的沒想過 I've never really thought about it.

            我想應該是吧 But, I suppo, yeah.

            很好 Very nice.

            -我要睡覺了 -好 - I think I'll be going to sleep now. - Right. yeah.

            說說看 考邁克 So tell me, Cormac,

            你叔叔提貝盧斯最近怎么樣了 Do you e anything of your uncle Tiberius the days?

            好的 先生 我打算趁著假期 Yes, sir. In fact, I'm meant to go hunting

            和他還有魔法部長一起去打獵 ...and the Minister for Magic over the holidays.

            給他們兩個帶個好 Well, be sure to give them both my best.

            你叔叔呢 貝爾比 What about your uncle, Belby?

            你們可能有人不知道 For tho who don't know,

            馬庫斯的叔叔發明了狼毒試劑 Marcus' uncle invented the Wolfsbane Potion.

            -他又研究什么新東西了嗎 -不知道 - Is he working on anything new? - Don't know.

            我爸爸和他關系不好 Him and dad don't get on.

            可能因為爸爸覺得魔藥都是垃圾 Probably becau me dad says potions are rubbish.

            他說唯一有價值的魔藥 Says the only potion worth having is a stiff

            就是每天睡前喝的烈酒 one at the end of the day.

            你呢 格蘭杰小姐 What about you, miss Granger?

            你家人在麻瓜世界里是做什么的呢 What does your family do in the muggle world?

            我的父母都是牙醫 My parents are dentists.

            他們照顧人們的牙齒 They tend to people's teeth.

            真有趣 是個危險的職業嗎 Fascinating. and is that considered a dangerous profession?

            不是 No.

            但有一次 一個叫羅比·芬維克的男孩咬了我爸爸 Although, one boy, Robbie Fenwick, did bite my

            father once.

            他縫了針 He needed stitches.

            韋斯萊小姐 快進來 來 Ah. Miss Weasley. Come in, come in.

            看她的眼睛 她和迪安又吵架了 Look at her eyes. They've been fighting again, her and Dean.

            真抱歉 我平時不遲到的 Sorry. I'm not usually late.

            沒關系 No matter.

            剛好趕上吃甜品 You're just in time for desrt, that is,

            如果貝爾比沒吃光 If Belby's left you any.

            干嘛 What?

            沒事 Nothing.

            再見 再見了 Goodbye. Bye-bye.

            -波特 -很抱歉 先生 - Potter. - I'm sorry, sir.

            我正在欣賞您的沙漏 I was just admiring your hourglass.

            哦 沒錯 Oh, yes.

            有意思的玩意 A most intriguing object.

            沙子的流速會隨著談話的質量改變 The sand runs in accordance with the quality of the conversation.

            如果內容很刺激 沙子流得就慢 If it is stimulating, the sand runs slowly.

            -如果不是 -我想我該走了 - If it - I think I'll be going.

            沒事 你不用怕 孩子 Nonn. You have nothing to fear, dear boy.

            對于你的某些同學來說 As to some of

            這么說吧 他們可能不太上架 ...well, let's just say they're unlikely to make the shelf.

            上什么架 先生 The shelf, sir?

            想有成就的人都希望出現在那 Anyone who aspires to be anyone hopes to end up here.

            但話說回來 你已經是個人物了 哈利 But then again, you already are someone, aren't you, Harry?

            伏地魔也在架子上嗎 先生 Did Voldemort ever make the shelf, sir?

            你認識他吧 先生 湯姆·里德爾 You knew him, didn't you, sir, Tom Riddle?

            你曾經教過他 You were his teacher.

            里德爾先生在霍格沃茨的時候有很多老師 Mr. Riddle had a number of teachers whilst here at Hogwarts.

            他是個什么樣的人 What was he like?

            真抱歉 請原諒我 先生 I'm sorry, sir. Forgive me.

            他殺了我的父母 He killed my parents.

            是啊 Of cour.

            你想了解更多 這很正常 It's only natural you should want to know more.

            但我可能要讓你失望了 哈利 But I'm afraid I must disappoint you, Harry.

            我剛見到里德爾先生的時候 他是個安靜 When I first met Mr. Riddle, he was

            也很聰明的男孩 一心要成為一流的巫師 ...albeit brilliant, boy committed to becoming a first-rate

            wizard.

            和我認識的其他人都不一樣 Not unlike others I've known.

            甚至和你也不同 Not unlike yourlf, in fact.

            就算他有邪惡的念頭 If the

            也隱藏的很深 ...it was buried deep within.

            祝你好運 羅恩 Good luck, eh, Ron.

            -帽子不錯 -羅恩 你輸定了 - Nice hat! - Ron, you're a lor.

            就指望你了 羅恩 I'm counting on you, Ron.

            我押了兩個加隆賭格蘭芬多贏呢 I have two galleons on Gryffindor, yeah?

            -看上去不錯 羅恩 -失敗者 - Looking good, Ron. - Lor!

            他穿的什么 What's he wearing?

            感覺怎么樣 So how was it, then?

            -什么怎么樣 -你們的晚餐會 - How was what? - Your dinner party?

            挺無聊的 Pretty boring, actually.

            不過哈利很喜歡甜品 Though I think Harry enjoyed desrt.

            斯拉格霍恩還要辦個圣誕晚會 Slughorn's having a Christmas do, you know.

            我們都要帶個人去 And we're meant to bring someone.

            我猜你會帶麥克拉根一起去 I expect you'll be bringing Mclaggen.

            他也是鼻涕蟲俱樂部的吧 He's in the slug club, isn't he?

            -其實我想邀請你 -真的嗎 - Actually, I was going to ask you. - Really?

            祝你好運 羅恩 Good luck today, Ron.

            我想你一定會很棒的 I know you'll be brilliant.

            我要退出 打完這場就讓麥克拉根接替我 I'm resigning. After today's match, Mclaggen can have my

            spot.

            隨你吧 Have it your way.

            -喝點飲料嗎 -好啊 - Juice? - Sure.

            大家好 Hello, everyone.

            你看上去糟透了 羅恩 You look dreadful, Ron.

            所以你才在他的杯子里加了東西嗎 Is that why you put something in his cup?

            是補品嗎 Is it a tonic?

            福靈劑 Liquid luck.

            別喝 羅恩 Don't drink it, Ron.

            你可能會被開除的 You could be expelled for that.

            真不知道你在說什么 I don't know what you're talking about.

            來吧 哈利 咱們必勝 Come on, Harry. We've got a game to win.

            好 Yes!

            加油 羅恩 你做得到的 Go on, Ron! Do it!

            韋斯萊 韋斯萊 韋斯萊 Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!

            太好了 Yes!

            韋斯萊 韋斯萊 韋斯萊 Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!

            太棒了 Yes. whoo!

            韋斯萊 韋斯萊 韋斯萊 Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!

            你真不該那么做 You really shouldn't have done it.

            我知道 還是混淆咒好一點 I know. I suppo I could've just ud a confundus charm.

            這不一樣 那只是選拔 這是正式比賽 That was different. That was tryouts. This was an actual game.

            你沒加進去 You didn't put it in.

            羅恩以為你加了 Ron only thought you did.

            是個咒語 我剛在練習 Charms spell. I'm just practicing.

            真不錯 Well, they're really good.

            那是什么感覺 哈利 How does it feel, Harry?

            你看到迪安和金妮在一起的時候 When you e Dean with Ginny?

            我知道的 I know.

            我看到了你看她的眼神 I e the way you look at her.

            你是我最好的朋友 You're my best friend.

            換個地方吧 I think this room's taken.

            那些鳥是什么 What's with the birds?

            萬彈齊發 Oppugno.

            就是這種感覺 It feels like this.

            她心煩意亂我有什么辦法 Look, I can't help it if she's got her knickers in a twist.

            我和拉拉之間 這么說吧 停不下來 What Lav and I have, well, let's just say, there's no stopping it.

            這是化學作用 It's chemical.

            能不能長久 誰知道呢 Will it last? Who knows?

            重點是 我喜歡誰都可以 Point is, I'm a free agent.

            他想親誰就親誰 He's at perfect liberty to kiss whoever he likes.

            我完全不在乎 I really couldn't care less.

            我是不是還想請他一起 Was I under the impression he and I

            去斯拉格霍恩的圣誕晚會來著 would be attending Slughorn's Christmas party?

            沒錯 Yes.

            看這情況 我要找別人了 Now, given the circumstances, I've had to make other arrangements.

            是嗎 Have you?

            是啊 怎么 Yes. why?

            我只是在想 I just thought,

            既然我們倆都不能和真正想去的人一起 eing as neither of us can go with who we'd really

            還可以作為朋友一起出席 ...we should go together, as friends.

            我怎么沒想到呢 Why didn't I think of that?

            你和誰去 Who are you going with?

            那可是驚喜 Um, it's a surpri.

            要擔心的是你 你又不能隨便帶個人去 Anyway, it's you we've got to worry about. You can't just take

            anyone.

            看到那邊的女孩了嗎 See that girl over there?

            那是羅米達·萬尼 That's Romilda Vane.

            她總想給你下點迷情劑 Apparently she's trying to smuggle you a love potion.

            真的么 Really?

            她對你感興趣 She's only interested in you

            是因為她覺得你是救世之星 Becau she thinks you're the Chon One.

            可我就是救世之星啊 But I am the Chon One.

            好啦 開玩笑的 Okay, sorry. Um, kidding.

            我找個喜歡的人一起 I'll ask someone I like.

            很酷的人 someone cool.

            我從來沒到過城堡的這邊 I've never been to this part of the castle.

            至少醒著的時候沒有 我有時會夢游 At least not while awake. I sleepwalk, you e.

            所以我穿著鞋睡覺 That's why I wear shoes to bed.

            修復歸一 Harmonia nectere passus.

            修復歸一 Harmonia nectere passus.

            修復歸一 Harmonia nectere passus.

            喝點什么嗎 Drink?

            納威 Neville.

            我沒進鼻涕蟲俱樂部 I didn't get into the slug club.

            我還不錯 貝爾比在廁所里遞毛巾 It's okay, though. He's got Belby handing out towels in the loo.

            -我不用 伙計 謝謝 -好的 - Oh, well, I'm fine, mate. thanks. - Okay.

            赫敏 你在干嘛 怎么了你 Hermione. What are you doing? And what happened to you?

            我在逃跑 I've just escaped.

            考邁克一個人在槲寄生下 I mean, left Cormac under the mistletoe.

            考邁克 你請了他嗎 Cormac? That's who you invited?

            我覺得這最能讓羅恩難受 I thought it would annoy Ron the most.

            謝謝你 我等會再來 Thank you. I'll catch up with you later.

            他簡直比魔鬼網還纏人 He's got more tentacles than a snarfalump plant.

            -來點龍肉糕嗎 -不用 謝謝 - Dragon tartare? - No, I'm fine. thank you.

            不要就算了 吃了之后口氣非常重 Just as well. They give one horribly bad breath.

            再想想看 On

            也許能讓考邁克離我遠點 might keep Cormac at bay.

            天吶 他來了 Oh, God, here he comes.

            她去補妝了 I think she just went to powder her no.

            你的朋友好狡猾 Slippery little minx, your friend.

            嘴唇也要補妝是吧 Likes to work her mouth too, doesn't she?

            我吃的這是什么 What is this I'm eating, by the way?

            龍蛋蛋 Dragon balls.

            恭喜你 留堂一個月 麥克拉根 You've just bought yourlf a month's detention, Mclaggen.

            別急著走 波特 Not so quick, Potter.

            我還是回去吧 我的舞伴 Sir, I really think I should rejoin the party.

            沒了你也死不掉 Can surely survive your abnce for another minute or two.

            而且我只是來帶個口信 Besides, I only wish to convey a message.

            -什么口信 -鄧布利多的口信 - A message? - From professor dumbledore.

            他向你問好 并祝你假期愉快 He asked me to give you his best, and he hopes you enjoy your holiday.

            你看

            他去旅行了 假期結束才會回來 ...he's traveling, and he won't return until term resumes.

            去哪旅行 Traveling where?

            把你的手拿開 你個骯臟的啞炮 Take your hands off me, you filthy squib!

            斯拉格霍恩教授 Professor Slughorn, sir.

            我發現這個男生躲在樓上的走廊里 I just discovered this boy lurking in an upstairs corridor.

            說自己收到了您的舞會邀請 He claims to have been invited to your party.

            好了 我是不請自來的 滿意了吧 Okay, okay. I was gatecrashing. happy?

            我來送他出去 I'll escort him out.

            好的 教授 Certainly, professor.

            沒事了 大家繼續 All right, everyone, carry on, carry on.

            是不是我給貝爾下的咒 跟你有什么關系 Maybe I did hex that Bell girl, maybe I didn't. What's it to you?

            我發誓要保護你 I swore to protect you.

            我立了牢不可破的誓言 I made the Unbreakable Vow.

            我不需要保護 I don't need protection.

            他在眾人之中選擇了我 I was chon for this, out of all others, me.

            -我不會讓他失望 -你害怕了德拉科 - And I won't fail him. - You're afraid, draco.

            你想隱藏恐懼 可是太明顯了 讓我幫你吧 You attempt to conceal it, but it's obvious. let me assist you.

            不要 No!

            他選的是我 這是我的機會 I was chon. this is my moment.

            牢不可破的誓言 "Unbreakable Vow."

            你確定斯內普是那么說的 You're sure that's what snape said?

            是啊 為什么 Positive. why?

            因為牢不可破的誓言不能打破 Well, it's just you can't break an unbreakable vow.

            看名字我就知道是這個意思 I'd worked that much out for mylf, funnily enough.

            你不懂 You don't understand.

            哦 天哪 Oh, bloody hell.

            我想你 I miss you.

            真可愛 Lovely.

            她就想親我 我的嘴唇都要裂開了 All she wants to do is snog me. my lips are getting chapped. look.

            我信你 信你 I'll take your word for it.

            打破了牢不可破的誓言會怎么樣 So, what happens to you? what happens if you break an unbreakable

            vow?

            會死 You die.

            等等 這還有布丁 Wait, the pudding's still here.

            伏地魔選了德拉科·馬爾福完成這個任務 Voldemort has chon Draco Malfoy for a mission?

            是有點不可思議 I know it sounds mad.

            斯內普是不是假裝提供幫助 Has it occurred to you snape was simply pretending to offer

            想發現他的意圖 ...so he could find out what he was up to?

            -聽起來不像 -也許哈利是對的 - That's not what it sounded like. - Perhaps harry's right.

            立牢不可破誓 這... To make an Unbreakable Vow,

            不管你相不相信鄧布利多的判斷 It comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledore's judgment.

            鄧布利多相信斯內普 因此我也相信 Dumbledore trusts Snape, therefore I do.

            鄧布利多也會犯錯 Dumbledore can make mistakes.

            你被仇恨蒙蔽了眼睛 You're blinded by hatred.

            -我沒有 -你就是 - I'm not. - Yes, you are.

            哈利 每天都有人消失 People are disappearing, harry, daily.

            能信任的人太少了 We place our trust in a handful of people.

            要是再起內訌 我們就完了 If we start fighting amongst ourlves, we're doomed.

            張嘴 Open up, you.

            你不相信我嗎 Don't you trust me?

            很好吃 It's good.

            我來... Yeah, I' yeah.

            -嘗一塊 -不用了 - Pie? - Not for me, no.

            你要理解萊姆斯 You'll have to forgive Remus.

            他現在很為難 It takes its toll, his condition.

            你還好吧 韋斯萊先生 Are you all right, Mr. Weasley?

            我們都被跟蹤了 We're being followed, all of us.

            莫麗基本不離開屋子 Most days, Molly doesn't leave the hou.

            真不好過 It's not been easy.

            收到我的信了嗎 Did you get my owl?

            收到了 Yes, I did.

            鄧布利多外出旅行 魔法部還不知道 If Dumbledore's traveling, then that's news to

            也許鄧布利多就想這樣 ...but perhaps that's the way Dumbledore wants it.

            至于德拉科·馬爾福 As for

            我還知道一些 ...I know a bit more.

            -繼續 -我派人去了趟博金-博克店 - Go on. - I nt an agent to Borgin and Burkes.

            跟據你的描述 I think, from what

            你和羅恩夏天看到的 what you and Ron saw

            那個德拉科很感興趣的東西 ...the object that Draco is so

            是個消失柜 ...is a Vanishing Cabinet.

            消失柜 A Vanishing Cabinet?

            伏地魔剛開始橫行時很流行 They were all the rage when Voldemort first ro to power.

            非常有用 一旦食死徒來了 You can e the appeal. Should Death Eaters

            只需要鉆進去 然后消失一到兩小時 ...one simply had to slip inside and disappear for an hour or two.

            可以傳送到任何地方 They can transport you anywhere.

            不過還是有點麻煩 因為不知道會去哪 Tricky contraptions though, very temperamental.

            博金-博克的那個消失柜怎樣了 What happened to it? the one at borgin and burkes?

            沒事 Nothing.

            還在那 It's still there.

            莫麗 食物真的很可口 It was delicious, Molly, really.

            你們確定不留下來 Are you sure you won't stay?

            不了 我們得走了 滿月的第一晚總是最糟糕的 No, we should go. The first night of the cycle's always

            the worst.

            萊姆斯 Remus?

            親愛的 Sweetheart.

            羅恩睡了嗎 Has Ron gone to bed?

            還沒有 Um... not yet. no.

            你的鞋帶 Shoelace.

            哈利 圣誕快樂 Merry Christmas, Harry.

            圣誕快樂 Merry Christmas.

            -哈利不要 -萊姆斯 - Harry, no! - Remus!

            金妮 Ginny!

            我殺了小天狼星布萊克 我殺了小天狼星布萊克 I killed Sirius Black! I killed Sirius Black!

            來抓我啊 You coming to get me?

            哈利 你能抓到我嗎 你能抓到我嗎 Harry, can you get me? You coming to get me?

            哈利 Harry?

            昏昏倒地 Stupefy!

            哈利 Harry!

            金妮 Ginny!

            莫麗 Molly.

            {an}{fn方正黑體簡體fsbbordshadc&HFFF&}魔法部官員持續失蹤

            他們要抓你易如反掌 It's easy for them to get to you.

            沒送命是你走運 You're bloody lucky you weren't killed.

            哈利 你要意識到自己的身份 You have to realize who you are, Harry.

            我知道我是誰 赫敏 行了吧 I know who I am, Hermione, all right?

            對不起 Sorry.

            親愛的 我會戴上它的 Lav, come on. of cour I'll wear it.

            這才是我的小恩恩... That's my Won-won.

            不好意思 我要去吐了 Excu me, I have to go and vomit.

            我想知道你是怎么獲取信息的 I'd like to know where you get your information.

            比大多數的老師都見多識廣 More knowledgeable than half the staff, you are.

            先生

            梅樂斯教授是真的要退休嗎 ...is it true that professor Merrythought is retiring?

            湯姆 我知道的話會不告訴你嗎 Now, Tom. I couldn't tell you if I knew, could I?

            對了 多謝你送的菠蘿 By the way, thank you for the pineapple.

            我最愛吃菠蘿了 You're quite right, it is my favorite.

            但是你怎么知道的 But how did you know?

            直覺 Intuition.

            天啊 時間已經到了嗎 Gracious. is it that time already?

            回去吧 孩子們 不然迪佩特教授會罰留堂的 Off you go, boys, or professor Dippet will have us all in

            detention.

            快走 湯姆 別在就寢時間過后被抓了 Look sharp, Tom. don't want to be caught out of bed after hours.

            -有什么疑問嗎 -是的 老師 - Is something on your mind, Tom? - Yes, sir.

            我想不到還可以問誰 You e, I couldn't think of anyone el to go to.

            其他的教授 他們不像你 The other professors, well, they're not like you.

            他們會誤解我 They might misunderstand.

            接著說 Go on.

            我那天在圖書館 I was in the library the

            在禁書區 ...in the

            了解到一種罕見的魔法 ...and I read something rather odd about a bit of rare magic.

            或許您可以指點我一下 And I thought perhaps you could illuminate me.

            是這樣的... It's called, as I

            什么 I beg your pardon?

            我不知道你說的是什么 I don't know anything about such things, and if I did,

            即使知道也不會告訴你 I wouldn't tell you!

            現在馬上滾 Now, get out of here at once,

            而且不要再提這些東西 And don't let me ever catch you mentioning it again!

            一頭霧水吧 Confud?

            那就對了 I'd be surprid if you weren't.

            我不明白 這是怎么回事 Well, I don't understand. what happened?

            這是我搜集到的最重要的記憶 This is perhaps the most important memory I've collected.

            也是個謊言 It is also a lie.

            這段記憶被篡改過 This memory has been

            被它的主人 我們的老朋友斯拉格霍恩教授 By the same person who memory it is, our old friend,

            Professor Slughorn.

            但他為什么要改自己的記憶呢 But why would he tamper with his own memory?

            -應該是羞于提及此事 -為什么 - I suspect he's ashamed of it. - why?

            是啊 為什么呢 Why, indeed?

            我要求你接近斯拉格霍恩教授 你做到了 I asked you to get to know professor slughorn, and you have

            done so.

            現在我要你說服他交出真實的記憶 Now I want you to persuade him to divulge his

            盡你所能 ...any way you can.

            我對他了解有限 先生 I don't know him that well, sir.

            這記憶極其關鍵 This memory is everything.

            沒有它 我們毫無頭緒 Without it, we are blind.

            沒有它 魔法世界只能自求多福了 Without it, we leave the fate of our world to chance.

            你別無選擇 You have no choice.

            你絕不能失敗 You must not fail.

            我強烈建議 在解毒劑這章節中 So I'd highly recommend you

            重新認識你們自己 ...with the chapter on antidotes.

            下堂課將著重講解糞石 下課吧 I'll tell you more about bezoars in our next class. right, off you go.

            艾莉森 別忘了你的老鼠尾巴 Alys, don't forget your rat tail.

            這不是魔藥小王子嗎 Aha. If it isn't the prince of potions himlf.

            何事大駕光臨呢 To what do I owe this pleasure?

            老師 我想可否來向您請教一些事 Sir, I wondered if I might ask you something.

            隨便問 好孩子 隨便問 Ask away, dear boy, ask away.

            我那天在圖書館 禁書區里 The other day I was in the library, in the

            了解到一種罕見的魔法 覺得有點古怪 And I came across something rather odd about a very rare piece

            of magic.

            那是什么魔法 Yes. And what was this rare piece of magic?

            不知道 我也記不起來叫什么 Well, I don't know. I can't remember the name exactly.

            我忍不住想 It got me wondering,

            是不是有些魔法不可以教給我們 Are there some kinds of magic you're not allowed to teach us?

            哈利 我是魔藥老師 I'm potions master, Harry.

            這個問題你最好問斯內普教授 I think your question'd better be pod to professor Snape.

            是啊 Yes. um...

            但是我們倆不太投緣 先生 He and I don't exactly e eye to eye, sir.

            怎么說呢 What I mean to

            他不像你 ...well, he's not like you.

            他可能會誤解我 He might misunderstand.

            對 沒有黑暗就沒有光明 Yes. there can be no light without the dark.

            魔法也是如此 我自己總是努力研究光明的魔法 And so it is with magic. mylf, I always strive to live

            within the light.

            我建議你也要這樣 I suggest you do the same.

            湯姆·里德爾問的時候 您也是這么說的嗎 Is that what you told Tom Riddle, when he came asking

            questions?

            鄧布利多讓你這么做的 是嗎 Dumbledore put you up to this, didn't he?

            是嗎 Didn't he?

            什么 Yes?

            哦 是你啊 波特 Oh, it's you, Potter.

            抱歉 我很忙 I'm sorry, I'm busy at the moment.

            月亮很美 不是嗎 It's beautiful, isn't it? The moon.

            美極了 Divine.

            半夜了還吃甜點啊 Had ourlves a little late-night snack, did we?

            在你床上放著 我就想吃一個 It was on your bed, the box. I just thought I'd try one.

            -是個吧 -我沒辦法不想她 哈利 - Or . - I can't stop thinking about her, harry.

            我還以為你開始煩她了 Honestly, I reckoned she was annoying you.

            我怎么會煩她 She could never annoy me.

            我愛上她了 I think I love her.

            好吧 非常好 Well, brilliant.

            你覺得她認識我嗎 Do you think she knows I exist?

            認識吧 你倆不是親了三個月了嗎 I hope so. She's been snogging you for three months.

            親嘴 你在說誰啊 Snogging? Who are you talking about?

            你又在說誰 Who are you talking about?

            當然是羅米達 羅米達·萬尼了 Romilda, of cour. Romilda Vane.

            真好笑 Okay, very funny.

            -你這是干什么 -我不是開玩笑 我真愛上她了 - What was that for? - It's no joke! I'm in love with her!

            好啊 你愛上她了 可是你見過她嗎 Fine, you're in love with her. have you ever actually met her?

            沒有 但是你可以幫我介紹啊 No. Can you introduce me?

            來羅恩 我把你介紹給羅米達·萬尼 Come on, Ron. I'm gonna introduce you to Romilda Vane.

            很抱歉 先生 十萬火急的事情 I'm sorry, sir. I wouldn't bother you if it weren't absolutely esntial.

            羅米達在哪? Where's Romilda?

            那孩子怎么了 What's the matter with wenby?

            強效迷情劑 Very powerful love potion.

            好吧 進來吧 Very well. Better bring him in.

            哈利 憑你的水平 配解藥不在話下吧 I'd have thought you could whip up a remedy for this in no time,

            Harry.

            找經驗豐富的人保險一點 Well, I thought this called for a more practiced hand, sir.

            嗨 親愛的 想來一杯嗎 Hello, darling. Fancy a drink?

            看來是的 Perhaps you're right.

            教授 之前的事我很抱歉 I'm sorry, by the way, professor, about earlier today,

            我們有誤會 Our misunderstanding.

            哪兒的話 一切都會過去的 Oh, not at all. All water under the bridge, you know? Correct?

            這么多年來 您已經厭倦了吧 I expect you're tired of it after all the years.

            那些關于伏地魔的問題 All the questions about voldemort.

            別提他的名字 Don't u that name.

            給你 孩子 干杯 There you are, old boy. Bottoms up.

            -這是什么 -幫你壯膽的 - What's this? - Tonic for the nerves.

            -我怎么了 -你中了迷情劑 - What happened to me? - Love potion.

            很猛烈的一種 A bloody strong one at that.

            -我覺得好糟糕 -來點酒振作下 孩子 - I feel really bad. - You need a pick-me-up.

            有黃油啤酒 葡萄酒 橡木桶釀蜂蜜酒 Got butterbeer, wine, dazzling oak-matured mead.

            我還有別的酒 不過想想還是這個好 I had other intentions for this, but I think, given the

            波特 給你 Here we are, potter.

            敬生活 To life!

            羅恩 Ron.

            羅恩 教授快救他 Ron. Professor, do something.

            這是怎么回事 I don't understand.

            羅恩 呼吸 加油 Come on, Ron, breathe.

            這些姑娘真是要人命 The girls, they're gonna kill me.

            哈利 你反應很快 知道用糞石 Quick thinking on your part, Harry, using a bezoar.

            霍拉斯 你該為他感到驕傲 You must be very proud of your student, Horace.

            對 我很驕傲 Hm? Oh, yes, very proud.

            好了 哈利是很英勇 I think we agree, potter's actions were heroic.

            可關鍵是 他為什么會中毒 The question is, why were they necessary?

            是啊 為什么 Why, indeed?

            看著像個禮物 霍拉斯 This appears to be a gift, Horace.

            是誰送你這瓶酒的 You don't remember who gave you this bottle?

            順便提一下 Which, by the way,

            這酒應該有淡淡的甘草和櫻桃香 posss remarkably subtle hints of licorice

            如果沒有毒的話 ...when not polluted with poison.

            我是打算當禮物送人的 Actually I had intended to give it as a gift mylf.

            我可以問是送誰嗎 To whom, I might ask?

            送你的 校長 To you, headmaster.

            他在哪里 Where is he?

            我的恩恩在哪里 他有沒有說想見我 Where's my Won-Won? Has he been asking for me?

            她在這里做什么 What's she doing here?

            我還想問你呢 I might ask you the same question.

            我可是他女朋友 I happen to be his girlfriend.

            我可是他...朋友 I happen to friend.

            別開玩笑了 你們幾個星期沒說話了 Don't make me laugh. You haven't spoken in weeks.

            你看他有意思了 又想跟他和好了 I suppo you want to make up now that he's all interesting.

            他中毒了 你個蠢姑娘 He's been poisoned, you daft dimbo!

            而且我一直覺得他很意思 And for the record, I've always found him interesting.

            看到了嗎 他知道我來了 Ah. e? He ns my prence.

            別擔心 恩恩 我在這里 Don't worry, Won-Won. I'm here.

            我在這里 I'm here.

            赫敏...

            赫敏 Hermione.

            赫敏 Hermione.

            年輕真好 可以愛得死去活來 Oh, to be young, and to feel love's keen sting.

            好了 大家走吧 Well, come away, everybody.

            韋斯萊先生有人照顧了 Mr. Weasley is well tended.

            終于在一起了 About time, don't you think?

            謝謝你 Thank you.

            別說話 Oh, shut up.

            {an}{fn方正黑體簡體fsbbordshadc&HFFF&}博金-博克店

            別這樣 羅恩 都下雪了 Stop it, Ron. You're making it snow.

            再說說我是怎么跟拉文德分手的 Tell me how I broke up with Lavender again.

            她去醫院看你 She came to visit you in the hospital.

            然后你說了點話 And you talked.

            好像也沒說多少話 I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation.

            別誤會 能擺脫她我太高興了 Don't get me wrong, I'm bloody thrilled to be shot of her.

            只是她看起來有點抓狂 It's just she ems a bit put out.

            可不是嗎 Yes, she does, doesn't she?

            你一點也不記得那天晚上的事了 You say you don't remember anything from that night?

            一點也不記得嗎 Anything at all?

            好像記得一些 There is something.

            應該不是真的 我都昏過去了哎 But it can't be. I was completely boggled, wasn't i?

            是啊 昏了 Right. Boggled.

            {an}{fn方正黑體簡體fsbbordshadc&HFFF&}神鋒無影 對付敵人專用

            哈利 Harry.

            那是凱蒂 That's Katie.

            凱蒂·貝爾 Katie Bell.

            {an}{fn方正黑體簡體fsbbordshadc&HFFF&}本書歸混血王子所有N高級魔藥制作

            凱蒂 你怎么樣了 Katie. How are you?

            我知道你會問 哈利 但我不知道是誰 I know you're going to ask, Harry, but I don't know who curd

            me.

            我真的在努力回憶 I've been trying to remember, honestly.

            但就是想不起來 But I just can't.

            凱蒂 Katie?

            我知道你做了什么 馬爾福 你對她下了咒 I know what you did, Malfoy. You hexed her, didn't you?

            神鋒無影 Sectummpra!

            快快復原 Vulnera Sanentur.

            快快復原 Vulnera Sanentur.

            快快復原 Vulnera Sanentur.

            {an}{fn方正黑體簡體fsbbordshadc&HFFF&}高級魔藥制作

            今天就得把它扔掉 You have to get rid of it. Today.

            牽著我的手 Take my hand.

            是有求必應屋 The Room of Requirement.

            得把混血王子的書藏起來 We need to hide the Half-blood Prince'

            藏到沒人能找到的地方 包括你 where no one will ever find it, including you.

            -那是什么 -那是什么 - What was that? - What was that?

            你看 See?

            這屋子總是充滿驚喜 You never know what you'll find up here.

            閉上眼睛 你就不會回來找了 All right, clo your eyes. That way you can't be tempted.

            閉上眼睛 Clo your eyes.

            你喜歡的話 這個也可以留在這 That can stay hidden up here too, if you like.

            是你和金妮干的嗎 So did you and Ginny do it, then?

            什么 What?

            藏那本書 You know, hide the book?

            是的 Oh, yeah.

            想起來了 Dear, yes.

            斯拉格霍恩那事一直走背運嗎 Still no luck with Slughorn, then, I take it?

            運氣 Luck.

            沒錯 我需要的就是運氣 That's it. All I need's a bit of luck.

            你感覺怎么樣 Well, how do you feel?

            棒極了 Excellent.

            真的棒極了 Really excellent.

            記住...

            斯拉格霍恩通常很早吃飯 Slughorn usually

            然后去散步 再回到他的辦公室 takes a walk, and then returns to his office.

            對 Right.

            -我要去海格那里 -什么 - I'm going down to hagrid's. - What?

            不 哈利 你要找斯拉格霍恩 No, Harry, you've got to go and speak to Slughorn.

            -我們有計劃 -我知道 - We have a plan. -

            但我覺得去海格那非常好 ...but I've got a good feeling about Hagrid's.

            我覺得我今晚就該去那 明白我的意思嗎 I feel it's the place to be tonight. do you know what I mean?

            -不 -相信我 我知道自己在做什么 - No. - Well, trust me, I know what I'm doing.

            或者幸運水知道 Or Felix does.

            您好 Hi!

            梅林的胡子 哈利 Merlin's beard, harry!

            抱歉 先生 Sorry, sir.

            我應該弄出些聲音的 清清嗓子或者咳嗽 I should've announced mylf. cleared my throat, coughed.

            您把我當成斯普勞斯教授了吧 You probably feared I was Professor Sprout.

            可不是嗎 你怎么知道的 Yes, I did, actually. What makes you think that?

            根據您的反應 先生 Well, just the general behavior, sir.

            偷偷摸摸 看到我的時候嚇壞了 The sneaking around, the jumping when you saw me.

            是龍須葉嗎 很值錢的吧 Are tho Tentacula leaves, sir? They're very valuable, aren't they?

            遇到識貨的 一片葉能賣十加隆 Ten galleons a leaf to the right buyer.

            當然不是我熟悉行情 Not that I'm familiar with any such transactions,

            我也是聽人說的 But one does hear rumors.

            我純粹是想做學術研究 My own interests are purely academic, of cour.

            我覺得這植物有點嚇人 Personally, the plants always kind of freaked me out.

            你是怎么出城堡的 哈利 How did you get out of the castle, harry?

            從前門出來的 先生 Through the front door, sir.

            我正要去海格那 他是我的好朋友 I'm off to Hagrid's. he's a very

            我想去看看他 and I fancied paying him a visit.

            您不介意的話 我先走了 So if you don't mind, I will be going now.

            哈利 Harry!

            -先生 -快天黑了 - Sir? - It's nearly nightfall.

            你肯定知道我不會允許你 Surely you realize I can't allow you

            一個人到處亂跑 to go roaming the grounds by yourlf.

            那么一起去吧 先生 Well, then, by all means, come along, sir.

            哈利 我要求你馬上跟我回城堡 Harry, I must insist you accompany me back to the castle immediately!

            那不就白跑了 先生 That would be counterproductive, sir.

            為什么這么說 And what makes you say that?

            我也不知道 No idea.

            霍拉斯 Horace.

            梅林的胡子 真是八眼巨蛛嗎 Merlin's beard. Is that an actual acromantula?

            是死的巨蛛 先生 A dead one, I think, sir.

            上帝啊 Good god.

            親愛的伙計 你怎么殺死它的 Dear fellow, however did you manage to kill it?

            殺死 他是我的老朋友 Kill it? My oldest friend, he was.

            -抱歉 我不是...-沒關系 不止你一個這么說 - I'm so sorry, I - Don't worry yourlf, you're not

            alone.

            蜘蛛被大家嚴重誤會了 Seriously misunderstood creatures, spiders are.

            應該是因為眼睛有點嚇人 It's the eyes, I reckon. they unnerve some folk.

            還有他的嘴 Not to mention the pincers.

            是啊 也有吧 Yeah, I reckon that too.

            海格 我不想對你的朋友不敬 Hagrid, the last thing I wish to be

            但八眼巨蛛的毒液非常稀有 but acromantular venom is uncommonly rare.

            我可以取一兩管嗎 Would you allow me to extract a vial or two?

            純粹為了學術研究的 Purely for academic purpos, you understand.

            估計他要毒液也沒用了 Well, I don't suppo it's going to do him much good now, is it?

            我也這么想 My thoughts exactly.

            我總是隨身帶著一兩根試管 Always have a ampoule or two about my person

            就是為這種情況 for just such occasions as this.

            魔藥老師的職業病 Old potions master's habit, you know.

            真想讓你看看它當年威風的樣子 I wish you could've en him in his prime.

            很了不起 非常了不起 Magnificent, he was. Just magnificent.

            噢天啊 Oh, dear.

            -可以讓我說幾句悼詞嗎 -好的 - Would you like me to say a few words? - Yes.

            我猜他有家人吧 He had a family, I trust?

            是的 Oh, yeah.

            永別了...

            阿拉戈克 Aragog.

            永別了 阿拉戈克... Farewell,

            蜘蛛之王 King of the Arachnids.

            你的肉體會腐爛 Your body

            但精神永垂不朽 but your spirit lingers on.

            你的人類朋友將在失去你的悲痛中找到慰藉 And your human friends find solace in the loss they have

            sustained.

            我把他從卵中孵化出來的 I had him from an egg, you know.

            剛出來時就是個小不點 Tiny little thing he was when he hatched.

            跟獅子狗差不多大 獅子狗啊 No bigger than a pekine. A pekine, mind you.

            真感人 我養過一條叫弗蘭西斯的魚 How sweet. I once had a fish. Francis.

            他對我來說非常珍貴 He was very dear to me.

            有天下午我下樓 發現他不見了 One afternoon I came downstairs, and he'd vanished.

            消失了 Poof.

            -真奇怪 不是嗎 -是啊 - That's very odd, isn't it? - It is, isn't it?

            但我想生活就是這樣 But that's life, I suppo.

            你走著走著 突然之間 消失了 You go along and then suddenly, poof!

            -消失了 -消失了 - Poof. - Poof.

            弗蘭西斯是一個學生送給我的 It was a student who gave me Francis.

            一年春天的下午 我發現桌子上有個魚缸 One spring afternoon I discovered a bowl on

            里面只有小半缸水 with just a few inches of clear water in it.

            水面上漂著一片花瓣 And floating on the surface was a flower petal.

            我看著它沉下去了 As I watched, it sank.

            就在它沉到底部之前 Just before it reached

            它變形了

            變成了一條魚 into a wee fish.

            多美麗的魔法啊 It was beautiful magic.

            嘆為觀止 Wondrous to behold.

            那片花瓣是莉莉變的{fs}[百合花]{fs} The flower petal had come from Lily.

            你的母親 Your mother.

            有一天我走下樓 The day I came downstairs,

            發現魚缸空了 the day the bowl

            那天你母親去世了 was the day

            我知道你來這的目的 I know why you're here.

            但我不能幫你 But I can't help you.

            那樣會毀了我 It would ruin me.

            知道我為什么活下來了嗎 教授 Do you know why I survived, professor?

            落下傷疤的那晚 The night I got this?

            因為她 Becau of her.

            因為她犧牲了自己 Becau she sacrificed herlf.

            因為她拒絕走開 Becau she refud to step aside.

            因為她的愛比伏地魔更強大 Becau her love was more powerful than Voldemort.

            -別說出他的名字 -我不怕他的名字 教授 - Don't say his name. - I'm not afraid of the name, Professor.

            我要告訴你一些事情 I'm going to tell you something.

            一些別人一直猜測的事情 Something others have only guesd at.

            那是真的 It's true.

            我就是救世之星 I am the Chon One.

            只有我能毀滅他 可是 Only I can destroy him, but in order to

            我得知道當年湯姆·里德爾 I need to know what Tom Riddle

            在您辦公室問了什么問題 asked you years ago in

            還有您跟他說了什么 and I need to know what you told him.

            勇敢些 教授 Be brave, professor.

            像我母親那樣勇敢點 Be brave like my mother.

            不然你將讓她蒙羞 Otherwi, you disgrace her.

            不然她就白白犧牲了 Otherwi, she died for nothing.

            不然魚缸將永遠是空的 Otherwi, the bowl will remain empty forever.

            你看的時候 別把我想得太壞 Plea, don't think badly of me when you e it.

            你不知道他有多可怕 哪怕在當時 You've no idea what he was like, even then.

            我那天在圖書館 I was in the library the

            在禁書區 ...in the

            了解到一種罕見的魔法 ...and I read something rather odd about a bit of rare magic.

            它好像叫做... It's called, as I

            魂器 a horcrux.

            -你再說一遍 -魂器 - I beg your pardon? - Horcrux.

            我無意中讀到了它 I came across it when I was reading,

            但還沒完全理解 and I didn't fully understand it.

            我不知道你讀的是什么 湯姆 I'm not sure what you were reading, Tom,

            但那是非常邪惡的黑魔法 非常邪惡 but this is very dark stuff, very dark indeed.

            所以

            我才找到了您 why I came to you.

            把自己靈魂的一部分 A horcrux is an object in which

            藏在一件物品里 就成了魂器 a person has concealed part of their soul.

            但我不明白是怎么做到的 先生 But I don't understand how that works, sir.

            把靈魂分割 一部分藏在物品里 One splits one's soul and hides part of it in an object.

            一旦你遇襲 肉體被摧毀 By doing so, you're protected,

            那部分靈魂依然完好無損 should you be attacked and your body destroyed.

            完好無損 Protected?

            藏在魂器里的靈魂會活下來 That part of your soul that is hidden lives on.

            換句話說 你不會死 In other words, you cannot die.

            怎樣分割靈魂呢 先生 And how does one split his soul, sir?

            我想你已經知道答案了 湯姆 I think you already know the answer to that, Tom.

            殺人 Murder.

            沒錯 Yes.

            殺人會分裂你的靈魂 因為有悖自然 Killing rips the soul apart. It is a violation against nature.

            靈魂只能分裂一次嗎 七次行嗎 Can you only split the soul once? For instance, isn'?

            七次 Seven?

            天啊 湯姆 殺一個人還不夠邪惡嗎 Merlin's beard, Tom. Isn't it bad enough to consider killing one

            person?

            把靈魂分裂成七份... To rip the soul into

            這都是假設吧 湯姆 純學術研究 This is all hypothetical, isn't it, Tom? all academic?

            當然 先生 Of cour, sir.

            這是咱倆的秘密 It'll be our little cret.

            教授 Sir.

            這比我想象的還嚴重 This is beyond anything I imagined.

            您是說他成功制造了一個魂器嗎 You mean to say he succeeded, sir, in making a horcrux?

            對 他成功了 而且不只一個 Oh, yes, he succeeded, all right. And not just once.

            魂器具體是什么 What are they exactly?

            任何東西都有可能 最普通的器物 Could be anything. Most common place of objects.

            比如說 一枚戒指 A ring, for example.

            或是一本書 Or a book.

            -湯姆·里德爾的日記 -就是一個魂器 - Tom Riddle's diary. - It's a horcrux, yes.

            四年前 你在密室 Four years ago, when you saved Ginny'

            救了金妮 把它給我的時候 ...in the chamber of crets, you brought me this.

            我就知道這魔法不尋常 I knew this was a different kind of magic.

            非常黑暗 非常強大 Very dark, very powerful.

            可直到今晚才知道究竟有多么強大 But until tonight I had no idea just how powerful.

            -那戒指呢 -伏地魔母親的 - The ring? - Belonged to voldemort's mother.

            很難找到 更難毀掉 Difficult to find. Even more difficult to destroy.

            但如果能全部找到 都破壞掉 But if you could find them all, if you did destroy

            就能毀掉伏地魔 One destroys Coldemort.

            可是怎么找 魂器可能在任何地方 But how would you find them? They could be hidden anywhere.

            對 但是魔法 尤其是黑魔法... True. But magic, especially

            會留下痕跡 Leaves traces.

            教授 你去找魂器了吧 It's where you've been going, isn't it, sir?

            -之前你離開學校那次 -是的 - When you leave the school? - Yes.

            我或許已經找到一個了 And I think perhaps I may have found another.

            但這次 我自己應付不來 But this time, I cannot hope to destroy it alone.

            哈利 我又要苛求你了 Once again, I must ask too much of you, Harry.

            您想沒想過對我要求太多 Have you ever considered that you ask

            讓我做什么都理所當然 ...that you take too much for granted?

            以您的智慧想沒想過 Has it ever crosd your brilliant

            我不愿再這么下去了 mind that I don't want to do this anymore?

            想與沒想已經沒有關系了 Whether it has or hasn't is irrelevant.

            我不是和你商量 西弗勒斯 你同意了 I will not negotiate with you, Severus. You agreed.

            沒什么好說的了 Nothing more to discuss.

            哈利 Oh, Harry.

            孩子 你得刮刮胡子 You need a shave, my friend.

            我總是忘記 你已經長大了 You know, at times, I forget how much you've grown.

            總覺得你還是住在壁櫥里的小男孩 At times, I still e the small boy from the cupboard.

            哈利 人老了 Forgive my mawkishness, Harry.

            感慨就多了 I'm an old man.

            教授 在我眼中您沒有變 You still look the same to me, sir.

            真像你母親 一直都很善良 Just like your mother, you're unfailingly kind.

            正直的人永遠都會有用武之地的 A trait people never fail to undervalue, I'm afraid.

            今晚要去的這個地方極其危險 The place to which we journey tonight is extremely dangerous.

            我說過你可以跟我一起去 我說話算數 I promid you could accompany me, and I stand by that

            promi.

            可有一個條件 But there's one condition.

            你必須絕對聽我的命令 You must obey every command I give you, without question.

            好的 教授 Yes, sir.

            你明白我的意思吧 You do understand what I'm saying?

            叫你躲 你就躲 Should I tell you to hide, you hide.

            叫你跑 你就跑 Should I tell you to run, you run.

            叫你扔下我逃命 你也得聽話 Should I tell you to abandon me and save yourlf, you must do so.

            你發誓 哈利 Your word, Harry.

            我發誓 My word.

            抓住我的胳膊 Take my arm.

            教授 您在霍格沃茨應該不能幻影移形 Sir, I thought you couldn't apparate within Hogwarts.

            我是校長 當然可以 Well, being me has its privileges.

            就是這個地方 This is the place.

            對 Oh, yes.

            有施過魔法的痕跡 This place has known magic.

            -教授 -進去就要付出代價 - Sir! - In order to gain passage payment must be made.

            為了削弱入侵者 Payment intended to weaken any intruder.

            -那該讓我來 教授 -不 哈利 - You should've let me, sir. - No, Harry.

            你的血比我的要寶貴得多 Your blood's much more precious than mine.

            伏地魔不會讓人輕易找到自己的藏身地 Voldemort will not have made it easy to discover his hiding

            place.

            肯定有防范措施 He will have put certain defens in position.

            當心點 Careful.

            就在那里 There it is.

            問題是怎么過去呢 The only question is, how do we get there?

            搭把手 哈利 If you would, Harry.

            您認為魂器在那邊嗎 教授 Do you think the horcrux is in there, sir?

            對 Oh, yes.

            必須都喝掉 It has to be drunk.

            全部都要喝光 All of it has to be drunk.

            記得我來之前說的話吧 You remember the conditions on which I brought you with me?

            這藥劑可能會讓我癱瘓 This potion might paralyze me.

            可能也會讓我忘記來的目的 Might make me forget why I'm here.

            可能會讓我痛不欲生 Might cau me so much pain that I beg for relief.

            你一定不要順從我 You are not to indulge the requests.

            哈利 你要讓我全喝完 It's your job, Harry, to make sure I keep drinking this potion.

            哪怕要強行灌下去 Even if you have to force it down my throat.

            -明白嗎 -我為什么不能喝 教授 - Understood? - Why can't I drink it, sir?

            因為我更老 更聰明 而且沒你重要 Becau I am much older, much cleverer, and much less valuable.

            祝你健康 哈利 Your good health, Harry.

            教授 Professor.

            教授 Professor!

            哈利 Harry.

            教授 能聽見嗎 Professor, can you hear me?

            教授 Professor.

            不要 No. Don't.

            您得繼續喝下去 記得自己的話嗎 You have to keep drinking, like you said. Remember?

            -停下 -喝光了 - Stop. - It will stop. It

            -就可以停下了 -拜托 不要 - but only if you keep drinking. - Plea, don't make me.

            -抱歉 教授 -拜托 - I'm sorry, sir. - Plea.

            -殺了我吧 殺了我 -不 - Kill me. Kill me! - No!

            是我的錯 It's my fault.

            全是我的錯 It's all my fault.

            是我的錯 It's my fault.

            還有一口 教授 就一口 我保證 Just one more, sir. One more, and then

            我保證聽你的 I promi I'll do what you say.

            -我保證 -不要 - I promi. - No.

            求您 Plea.

            哈利 Harry.

            水 Water.

            水 Water.

            水 Water.

            您成功了 教授 You did it, sir.

            瞧 Look.

            哈利 Harry.

            水 Water.

            清水如泉 Aguamenti.

            水 Water.

            熒光閃爍 Lumos.

            終極熒光閃爍 Lumos maxima!

            哈利 Harry.

            神鋒無影 Sectummpra!

            哈利 Harry.

            -昏昏倒地 -哈利 - Stupefy! - Harry.

            哈利 Harry.

            水火分路 Partis temporus!

            回寢室去 不許亂逛 Go to your hous. No dawdling.

            得送你去醫院 教授 去找龐弗雷夫人 We need to get you to the hospital wing, sir, to Madam Pomfrey.

            不 No.

            西弗勒斯 我需要西弗勒斯 Severus. Severus is who I need.

            叫醒他 告訴他剛才的事 Wake him. Tell him what happened.

            不要跟任何人講 Speak to no one el.

            找西弗勒斯 哈利 Severus, Harry.

            注意隱形 哈利 Hide yourlf below, Harry.

            沒我允許不要和人講話 不要被人發現 Don't speak or be en by anybody without my permission.

            無論發生什么事 你一定要藏好 Whatever happens, it's imperative you stay below.

            哈利 照我說的去做 Harry, do as I say.

            相信我 Trust me.

            相信我 Trust me.

            晚上好 德拉科 Good evening, Draco.

            這春天的晚上 出來做什么呢 What brings you here on this fine spring evening?

            還有誰 我聽見你們在說話 Who el is here? I heard you talking.

            我時常大聲的自言自語 覺得很有用 I often talk aloud to mylf. I find it extraordinarily uful.

            你試過嗎 德拉科 Have you been whispering to yourlf, Draco?

            德拉科

            -你不是殺手 -你怎么知道 - you are no assassin. - How do you know what I am?

            我干的事說出來讓你大吃一驚 I've done things that would shock you.

            比如說給凱蒂·貝爾下咒 Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that

            讓她把帶詛咒的項鏈交給我 In return she'd bear a curd necklace to me?

            還是往蜂蜜酒里下毒 Replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison?

            請原諒我 德拉科 Forgive me, Draco.

            我覺得你根本沒有用心做 I cannot help feeling the actions are

            因為你下不去狠心 your heart can't really have been in them.

            他相信我 選中了我 He trusts me. I was chon.

            那我幫你省點時間 Then I shall make it easy for you.

            除你武器 Expelliarmus!

            很好 很好 Very good. Very good.

            你不是一個人 You're not alone.

            還有其他人 There are others.

            怎么回事 How?

            有求必應屋里的消失柜 The Vanishing Cabinet in the Room of Requirement.

            -被我修好了 -讓我想想 - I've been mending it. - Let me guess.

            還有個柜子 一對 It has a sister. A twin.

            在博金-博克店里 構成一個通道 In Borgin&Burkes. They form a passage.

            天衣無縫 Ingenious.

            德拉科

            多年前 我看著一個男生走上了不歸路 Years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices.

            -請讓我來幫你吧 -我不需要 - Plea let me help you. - I don't want your help!

            還不明白嗎 我不得不干這個 Don't you understand? I have to do this.

            不殺了你 I have to kill you.

            他就殺了我 Or he's gonna kill me.

            看看這是誰呀 Well, look what we have here.

            德拉科 干得好 Well done, Draco.

            晚上好 貝拉特里克斯 Good evening, Bellatrix.

            還是逐一介紹一下吧 I think introductions are in order, don't you?

            我也想 阿不思 不過我們時間有點緊 Love to, Albus, but I'm afraid we're all on a bit of a tight

            schedule.

            動手 Do it.

            他沒膽的 跟他父親一樣 He doesn't have the stomach, just like his father.

            還是讓我來吧 Let me finish him in my own way.

            不行 黑魔王說得很明白 必須是他 No! The Dark Lord was clear, the boy is to do it.

            該你出手了 快動手 This is your moment. Do it.

            上 德拉科 Go on, Draco.

            馬上 Now!

            不 No.

            西弗勒斯 Severus.

            拜托了 Plea.

            阿瓦達索命 Avada kedavra.

            海格 你好嗎 Hagrid! Hello?

            斯內普 他那么信你 Snape! He trusted you!

            走 Go on.

            速速禁錮 Incarcerous.

            反擊呀 懦夫 反擊 Fight back! You coward, fight back!

            不 他屬于黑魔王 No! He belongs to the Dark Lord.

            神鋒無影 Sectummpra!

            膽敢用我發明的咒語對付我 波特 You dare u my own spells against me, Potter?

            不錯 Yes.

            我就是混血王子 I'm the half-blood prince.

            波特

            發生了這么多 in light of what

            如果你想找人談談 if you should have the need to talk

            你該知道 在鄧布利多教授心里 You should know,

            你的地位非常重 you meant a great deal to him.

            你覺得他下得去手嗎 Do you think he would've done it?

            德拉科 Draco?

            不 No.

            不 他已經放低魔杖了 No, he was lowering his wand.

            最后還是斯內普 In the end, it was Snape.

            總是斯內普 It was always Snape.

            而我無能為力 And I did nothing.

            是假的 It's fake.

            打開 Open it.

            "黑魔王親啟 "To the Dark Lord.

            你看到這話的時候我已經過世很久了 I know I will be dead long before you

            但是我要讓你知道 是我發現了你的秘密 ...but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your

            cret.

            我偷走了真正的魂器 并會盡快毀掉它 I have stolen the real horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as

            I can.

            希望我死后 你的強敵出現 I face death in the hope that when you meet

            能夠把你殺死 you will be mortal once more.

            R.A.B" R.A.B."

            R.A.B R.A.B.

            不知道 Don't know.

            不管是誰 他們有真的魂器 But whoever they are, they have the real horcrux.

            之前的一切就徒勞了 Which means it was all a waste.

            所有一切 All of it.

            羅恩愿意接受 Ron's okay with it, you know.

            你和金妮交往 You and Ginny.

            我要是你 他在場的時候 就盡量少親 But if I were you, when he's around, I'd keep the snogging to a

            minimum.

            我不回來上學了 赫敏 I'm not coming back, Hermione.

            我要完成鄧布利多未盡的事業 I've got to finish whatever Dumledore started.

            我不知道自己要去哪 And I don't know where that'll

            但一定會盡快通知你和羅恩 but I'll let you and Ron know where I am when I can.

            我很佩服你的勇氣 哈利 I've always admired your courage, Harry.

            不過有時候你也挺傻的 But sometimes, you can be really thick.

            你不是真想獨自一人 You don't really think you're going to

            去找所有的魂器吧 to find all tho horcruxes by yourlf, do you?

            你需要我們 哈利 You need us, Harry.

            我從沒注意過這地方有多美麗 I never realized how beautiful this place was.

            哈利波特6哈利波特與混血王子雙語字幕

            本文發布于:2024-03-20 22:09:25,感謝您對本站的認可!

            本文鏈接:http://www.newhan.cn/zhishi/a/1710943765167532.html

            版權聲明:本站內容均來自互聯網,僅供演示用,請勿用于商業和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的權益請與我們聯系,我們將在24小時內刪除。

            本文word下載地址:哈利波特6哈利波特與混血王子雙語字幕.doc

            本文 PDF 下載地址:哈利波特6哈利波特與混血王子雙語字幕.pdf

            上一篇:存量保有思路
            下一篇:返回列表
            標簽:哈利   教授   知道   魔法   先生   覺得   布利   德拉科
            留言與評論(共有 0 條評論)
               
            驗證碼:
            推薦文章
            排行榜
            Copyright ?2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by ? 實用文體寫作網旗下知識大全大全欄目是一個全百科類寶庫! 優秀范文|法律文書|專利查詢|
            主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人午夜免费无码视频在线观看| 国产精品自在拍首页视频8| 忍着娇喘人妻被中出中文字幕| 三级全黄的全黄三级三级播放 | 国产精品高清一区二区三区| 久久99久久精品视频| 成人综合婷婷国产精品久久蜜臀| 久久夜色精品久久噜噜亚| AV老司机色爱区综合| 亚洲国产午夜精品理论片在线播放| 99久久99视频只有精品| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 欧美日韩在线亚洲综合国产人| 激情综合网五月激情五月| 日韩全网av在线| 亚洲婷婷综合色高清在线| 亚洲女人天堂| 精品99在线观看| 加勒比无码人妻东京热| 亚洲中文精品人人永久免费| 天天澡日日澡狠狠欧美老妇| 色窝窝无码一区二区三区| 精品久久综合日本久久网| 亚洲AV无码东方伊甸园| 国内精品久久久久影院日本| 青青热在线精品视频免费观看| 无码国产精品免费看| 色天天天综合网色天天| 中文字幕 制服 亚洲 另类| 国产精品福利自产拍久久| 人妻系列无码专区无码专区| 日韩少妇人妻vs中文字幕| 自拍偷自拍亚洲一区二区| 色综合色综合色综合久久| 亚洲国产成熟视频在线多多 | 内射干少妇亚洲69xxx| 久久久一本精品99久久精品88 | 亚洲精品一二三四区| 亚洲国产高清第一第二区| 91超碰在线精品| 婷婷综合亚洲|